Members of the OrangeSlices AI team attended Thursday’s popular virtual Federal Health Happy Hour. If you don’t go to this recurring and increasingly popular event series hosted by Shelley McGuire, you are missing out. It is always a fun and well-run event filled with valuable updates and connections added every time. (Track Shelley’s events here)
For those who were unable to attend, included below is an overview detailing some of the most relevant topics that OS AI heard at the event, including the latest updates on a National Institutes of Health Software Development contract expected to be pushed to CIO-SP3, a new requirement for Artificial Intelligence for Machine Learned Modeling (AIMM) support, and a large and high profile Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services requirement that aims to help identify, deter and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) activities.
*Please note that this is the way OS AI heard it. If you are pursuing any of these opportunities, we encourage you to validate this information. We all know how quickly things can change. If anyone heard something different from what we provided, please message us at email@example.com and we will make any changes necessary.
- CMS One Program Integrity (One PI) – Tonya Anderson is the CO. OptumServe is the Incumbent. No Sources Sought is expected to be released. The program office will do one-on-one meetings. The expectation is that CMS will post this to GSA as full and open, unrestricted in September of 2023. Small Businesses interested in bidding (and who are qualified) as a Prime should ask to be considered for a one-on-one meeting.
- CMS Perm RC and Perm ERC – Nicole Hoey and Ella Curtis are the CO and CS. CMS is currently leaning towards pushing these out unrestricted as they have been unable to find capable smalls. OS AI Note: CMS Forecast Numbers 240179 and 240239 respectively.
- CMS Health Equity Accelerator (HEA) – Elliot Sloan is the CO. This RFP is expected to go out on eBuy in the near future as unrestricted using NAICS 541611. A sources sought had previously been posted. OS AI Note: CMS Forecast Number 231303
- CMS Medicare Enrollment and Premium Billing Systems (MEPBS) – Dawn Wilkins (CO) and Theodore Luster (CS) – No significant updates at this time yet from last month’s update. Last word is that market research is still underway. OS AI Notes: 240253 on CMS Forecast. OS AI detailed this opp last Fall – Fresh Squeezed Daily: $80M+ CMS Billing System Maintenance and Modernization Opp
- CMS Medicare Fee for Service (FFS) Claims Processing Workflow D – Ryan Koy and Candace Straker are CO and CS. Currently, this is expected to go out unrestricted. No more details are provided at this time.
- CMS Artificial Intelligence for Machine Learned Modeling (AIMM) – Nathaniel Barbato is the CO. This is expected to be released on the DASH BPA, if it has not already on the street. OS AI Note: CMS Forecast Number 231400. The Prime contract holders on this $500M BPA can be found here. Explore Digits is the known incumbent – award details for the predecessor CCSQ contract can be found here.
- CMS QIO Platform Development Services – Also expected to be released on the DASH BPA.
- And one opportunity update out of NIH – CSR Software Development and Technical Support – This is currently expected to be pushed out on CIO-SP3 as unrestricted – there is some negotiation about subcontracting plans, but the agency does not believe a small can Prime this.
Has your company upgraded its relationship with OrangeSlices AI? Click Here to learn more about the benefits that you may be missing
Worried you might have missed something? – make sure to sign up here to receive the Peel, our free weekly email that shares updates on all things OrangeSlices AI.
- An eye on FY 2024: Several dozen Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services RFP/RFQs being targeted
- CMS Opportunity Forecast – Updated 05/01/2023
- Partners targeting these three dozen CMS focused Small Businesses in the 2nd half of FY 2023
- CMS and NIH Upcoming RFP Updates from April 2023 – Data Modernization, SBS TA Support, Eligibility Appeals, and a Multiple Award LEAD BPA
- Pushed to the Right: $50M+ CMS Marketplace Plan Management Group (MPMG) Support Opp
- FY 2024 – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Justification of Estimates
- HHS Employee Directory
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: HHS CMS HIPAA Eligibility Transaction System (HETS) Independent Tester Contractor (HITC) opp
- Two New SDVOSB and Two WOSB GovCon IT Companies Ripe and Ready to Roll in 2023 across HHS/CMS, DHS, USDA, DOD and FBI
- CMS and NIH Upcoming RFP Updates – Data Modernization, SBS TA Support, Eligibility Appeals, and a Multiple Award LEAD BPA
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $50M+ CMS Marketplace Plan Management Group (MPMG) Support Opp
- New Woman CEO changes perception of this CMS focused IT and Analytics solutions provider
- CMS HH Updates – ACME BPA Challenges; WOSB Set-aside on the way; and CMS seeks new blood to drive Cybersecurity integration
- Former CMS IT and business leaders drawing interest from small and mid-tier consulting firms
- Fed Health Small Business Partners set sights on recently acquired CMS and HHS IT Digital Modernization specialist
- Emerging 8(a), SDVO & WOSB IT Modernization and Cybersec SMEs top list of SB Alliances formed amongst CMS/HHS, USDA, DOD, DOJ and DHS players
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $35M+ CMS CMCS Medicaid Drug Program (MDP) 2.0 System Support
- Small Business sets sights on upcoming $50M CMS CCIIO Marketplace Assister Technical Support RFP
- GovCon Growth Solutions’ JR Glass shares advice for those Working With and Looking to Break Into CMS
- CMS Opportunity Updates, and a GSA AI Leader pops in to discuss the Applied Healthcare AI challenge
- CMS and NIH RFP updates to kick off your Valentine’s Day week – 02/13/23
- 40+ of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in 2023
- 30 Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services focused 8(a) Small Businesses drawing attention early in 2023
- 3 New Joint Ventures to watch in FY2023, especially if you cover VA T4NG, IRS and/or CMS
- CMS Org Chart. Updated May 1, 2023
- Two Dozen CMS focused Women-owned Small Businesses drawing attention
- ** New in 2023** OS AI GovCon Segment Page: Federal Civilian Health IT and Consulting
Looking for a small or large business to partner with at CMS? Click Here You can filter the list by several key indicators, including socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract vehicle, etc.
CMS focused Firms drawing the most attention:
Below is a list of more than three dozen large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past six weeks and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of CMS.
- Softrams **
- Nava **
- Index Analytics **
- HumanIT Solutions
- Cloud Harbor Economics
- Sparksoft **
- Next Phase
- ICF / Semantic Bits **
- Skyward IT Solutions
- eSimplicity **
- RELI Group **
- Coforma **
- Metric5 / Octo Metric JV
- Ventech Solutions
- Bellese Technologies
- Edwards Performance Solutions
- INADEV **
- Nimbus Consulting
- Explore Digits
- Global Alliant **
- Ad Hoc **
- HighPoint Digital
- Unissant **
- Agile Six **
- International Consulting Associates (ICA)
- Premier Enterprise Solutions
- ARDX **
- DAS Federal **
- iTech AG **
- GDIT **
- Aquia **
- J29 **
- Snowbird Agility
- Sprezzatura **
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support any of these efforts, comment below and let others know you are interested.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?