Throughout March, in recognition of Women’s History Month, we will spotlight some of the women-owned small businesses which stood out as the most viewed profiles on the OrangeSlices partner platform thus far in FY 2023. The women leading these businesses may not be making history exactly, but they are guiding teams that are winning, growing, and driving some of the key missions of Federal agencies, and are among those to watch as you consider potential vendors, partners, and employers, in the months and years ahead. Here we spotlight more than 24 WOSB focused on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $34M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- Next Phase
- eSimplicity **
- A Square Group **
- Sparksoft **
- J29 **
- Edwards Performance Solutions
- Snowbird Agility
- Radiant Infotech
- Premier Enterprise Solutions
- A1M Solutions
- Lantana Consulting Group
- Williams Consulting
- DAS Federal **
- Arch Systems
- Signature Consulting Group
- AMDEX **
- APV (A P Ventures)
- Rainmakers Strategic Solutions
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- Fed Health Small Business Partners set sights on recently acquired CMS and HHS IT Digital Modernization specialist
- Emerging 8(a), SDVO & WOSB IT Modernization and Cybersec SMEs top list of SB Alliances formed amongst CMS/HHS, USDA, DOD, DOJ and DHS players
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $35M+ CMS CMCS Medicaid Drug Program (MDP) 2.0 System Support
- Small Business sets sights on upcoming $50M CMS CCIIO Marketplace Assister Technical Support RFP
- GovCon Growth Solutions’ JR Glass shares advice for those Working With and Looking to Break Into CMS
- CMS Opportunity Updates, and a GSA AI Leader pops in to discuss the Applied Healthcare AI challenge
- CMS and NIH RFP updates to kick off your Valentine’s Day week – 02/13/23
- 40+ of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in 2023
- 30 Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services focused 8(a) Small Businesses drawing attention early in 2023
- FY23 off to a quick start: CMS, NIH, and HHS Opp Updates – BI and Innovative Tech; Section 508 Sppt; Digital Data Resource; and Health.gov support
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, IRS, and DOD
- OS AI Resource: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- 3 New Joint Ventures to watch in FY2023, especially if you cover VA T4NG, IRS and/or CMS
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- FY2023 CMS Congressional Justification of Estimates for CMS
- CMS Org Chart. Updated March 1, 2023
- CMS Opportunity Forecast – Updated 03/01/2023
- ** New in 2023** OS AI GovCon Segment Page: Federal Civilian Health IT and Consulting
Are you signed up to receive weekly GovCon Peel product updates covering all things OS AI? Sign Up Here Today
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?