A research request was recently provided to OS AI from an SDVOSB and VETS 2 Prime looking for details related to an upcoming RFP out of the US Coast Guard for a 5-year contract to assist with the continued development and maturation of this repository which will contain all legacy Coast Guard financial, contracting and procurement information, and will be the key program to support future contracting and procurement data analytics resulting in the ability to better inform C&P transformation efforts.
We at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are 1) opportunity details provided by the requestor; 2) some key points of contact; and 3) related pursuit/capture data.
The Ask: Please provide additional details and information about this upcoming RFP out of the US Coast Guard (USCG) Office of the Comptroller, Office of Financial Systems to assist with ongoing financial system modernization efforts. This includes continued development and maturation of USCG reporting and analytical capabilities as it relates to financial, procurement and asset management data in the Financial Management and Procurement Data Repository (FMPDR), the solution which will contain all legacy Coast Guard financial, contracting and procurement information, and will be the key program to support future contracting and procurement data analytics resulting in the ability to better inform C&P transformation efforts. Specifically, the Contractor shall provide Oracle Database Management; SAS Viya Administration & Training; SME Data Support; Report/Dashboard Build; and Documentation & Controls.
OS AI Note: Our team has been informed that an RFI is active on GSA, and an RFP is expected out soon, as the government has a projected start date of April 7, 2023. The RFI was specifically targeting small business respondents.
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- Contract Award: FMSII Data Cleanup, Conversion, and Migration Support Services for USCG Office of Financial Systems Business Requirements – Expires April 6, 2023
- Teracore USCG financial, procurement, and asset management services project overview
- Teracore USCG Project job opening to solution and build a data warehouse for all non-migrated legacy data at USCG, with SAS as a BI tool
- Edward Gibbons Named Coast Guard’s Director of Contracting and Procurement Transformation, 02/22
- FEB 2022 FINANCIAL SYSTEMS MODERNIZATION SOLUTION (FSMS) STATUS, US Coast Guard
- 10+ of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for DHS US Coast Guard in 2023
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- U.S Coast Guard Budget Overview – Homeland Security
- 15+ US Coast Guard focused 8(a) Small Businesses and/or 8(a) STARS III Primes drawing attention as we enter 2023
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
- $100M+ United States Coast Guard (USCG) C5ISC Risk Management Framework (RMF) Services IDIQ
- DHS USCG Agile C5ISC Operational & Modernization Pipeline for Application Support Services (COMPASS) BPA – Multiple Award
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $30M+ in DHS USCG ACMS and Technical Data Support RFPs
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Keith Rathbun, Systems Analyst Leader/Software Developer supporting FMPDR, Teracore
- Marion Graviss, Project Officer – Financial Management and Procurement Data Repository (FMPDR), USCG
- William Arritt, Captain, Deputy Director, Financial Management Procurement Services Modernization, USCG
- Edward Gibbons, Director of Contracting and Procurement Transformation, USCG
- Kevin Lettich, Contract Specialist, USCG – Kevin.J.Lettich@uscg.mil
Looking for an 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB to partner with at US Coast Guard? Click Here
You can filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract vehicle, etc.
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support this effort, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory since the beginning of 2023 and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the US Coast Guard.
- Alpha Omega Integration **
- Karthik Consulting
- ITC Federal **
- Integral Federal
- D&G Support Services **
- Goal-Oriented Human Performance Technologies (GoHPT)
- Solutions Through Innovative Technologies (STI-TEC)
- Chevo Consulting **
- Archimedes Global
- ARDX **
- OneZero Solutions
- Tygrove Technologies
- Customer Value Partners (CVP)
- Miracle Systems / Federal Miracle Tech
- First Information Technology Services
- Capgemini Government Solutions **
- Dynamo Technologies
- Total Systems Technologies Corporation (TSTC)
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?