Heading into what will be a busy holiday season and an even more hectic final push for the calendar year, we at OrangeSlices have noticed a somewhat surprising increase in companies doing their homework early as they gear up to get a quick start in 2023, with most of the socio-economic category-oriented searches centered around 8(a) certified small businesses.
Included here we highlight more than 15 DHS USCG focused companies which stood out as the most viewed profiles on our partner platform thus far in FY 2023.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $30M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- D&G Support Services **
- Dynamo Technologies
- Alpha Omega
- Potomac Haven / Tygrove Technologies
- OneZero Solutions
- OCT Consulting
- ASJ Solutions
- Goldbelt / Nisga’a
- Miami Technology Solutions (MTS) / MiamiTSPi
- A P Ventures (APV)
- Swingtech Consulting / Precise Federal JV
- Innovative Consulting & Management Services (ICMS)
- Akima /RiverTech
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates its own excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Fed Civilian and Health agencies such as DHS, HHS, DHA and VA leverage easy button when procuring RPA and AI services and solutions
- Contract Vehicles Reign King: Several notable IDIQs that quietly changed hands in FY 2022
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
- 20 Federal National Security Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making big noise as we enter FY 2023
- 10+ of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for DHS US Coast Guard in 2023
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $16M DHS USCG Technical Data Support Opp
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?