Let’s peel it back.– Whether you are busy following proposals, making plans for FY23, or just trying to get in some last days of summer, we know you are busy. Here we share just a few of the more forward-looking (many are FY 2023) research requests that we covered over the past week.
Are there specific upcoming contracts you are tracking or that you have heard are imminent that you want us to dig into? Comment here or send us a message.
- CMS and NIH Procurement Updates; New regulation increases past performance consideration for Small Business
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $395M DHS Office of the CIO NextGen Security Operations Center (SOC) Support Services contract
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: 40M+ NIH NIAID Software Development support contract
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $42M+ CMS Business Intelligence and Analytics Support Contract
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $23M State Department Research Innovation Systems Engineering (RISE) Modernization contract
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $150M+ VA Cloud Operations and Migration Services (COMS) contract
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $75M NIH National Cancer Institute CBIIT IT Infrastructure Support contract
And because we are all about community and connecting dots:
- Looking for a woman-owned small business to partner with in support of Federal Law Enforcement?
- Hiring and retaining talent is about more than the paycheck. A company must have heart.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?