A research request was just sent to OS AI from an emerging AWS and Azure Cloud Services Provider and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) looking for a list of some of the top partner [and/or competitor] options related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this program support contract which migrates legacy applications to the Department of Veterans Affairs enterprise cloud.
We at OrangeSlices AI believe in the need for more and better informed competition, so provided below are some of the details shared with us by the research requestor, followed by some high-level intel, and a list of some of the firms drawing the most views this week, by Government and industry leaders, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory in relation to efforts in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor
Scope: A focus for the US Department of Veterans Affairs Cloud Operations and Migration Services (COMS) contract is to operate, maintain and evolve the VA Enterprise Cloud environment, and migrate VA applications and services to cloud platforms. As part of this effort, Cognosante leaders provide a delivery team focused on provisioning and deployment services in VA Enterprise Cloud (VAEC) government and commercial environments, while supporting VA clients in migrating legacy applications to the cloud with sound technical guidance. This includes working with cross-organizational stakeholders (government, cloud service providers, other technical contracting teams) to implement best practices for all cloud hosted and cloud architect projects.
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate in this brief report as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details and likelihood of any recompete. Our premium report provided to the requestor does provide more details, but this report is simply a response to the request.
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: VA / Office of Information and Technology (OIT)
- Incumbent: Cognosante
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on the VA T4NG IDIQ in 2018
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 36C10B18N10010006
- Enterprise Cloud Solutions OFFICE (ECSO) Informational Brief, June 2019
- Review of the FY 2023 Budget and 2024 Advance Appropriations Requests, Veterans Affairs, June 2022
- VA T4NG Prime POC Listing
Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Iris Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org), Contracting Officer, VA
- Cheryl Owsley, IT Project Manager/COR, VA
- Jeff Price, Application Services Manager, VA OIT
- Dave Catanoso, Director, Enterprise Cloud Solutions Office (ECSO), VA
- Sue Speck, Deputy Director, Enterprise Cloud Solutions Office (ECSO), VA
- Jennifer Bond, Vice President, Growth, Department of Veterans Affairs Portfolio, Cognosante
- Erick Peters, Chief Technology Officer, Cognosante
- Rosemary Holly, Cloud Project Manager/Service Owner, Cognosante
- Deepan Patel, Cloud Architect, Cognosante
Firms drawing the most attention
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted were searched and viewed the most on OrangeSlices AI over the past week and that bring direct past performance in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Platinum Business Services
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Concept Plus
- EM Key Solutions
- Agile Six
- 9th Way
- PGT Solutions
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a detailed intelligence report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Want to see more firms with direct past performance with the Department of Veterans Affairs? You can start here.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities?
Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below; or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you to the list.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team has been asked to work on thus far in July.
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?