Not on Alliant 2? Feel free to look away now. Still reading? Included here is a short overview of this upcoming RFP and the answer to three questions in relation to this requirement.
Overview: The forecast was recently updated related to a planned recompete for this Service Desk and Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) Operations and Support Services contract to include critical network maintenance, Network Operations Center (NOC) Support, Security Operations Center (SOC) Support, and NOSC Management Support for the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Secret Service. As it stands now, the RFP for this 5-year contract is expected to be released on the GSA Alliant 2 GWAC in early May.
Who is the incumbent?: General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is a major partner to USSS and they are a known and long-time incumbent on this contract. See the most recent 2 -year contract and spend here. This was last awarded as a logical follow-on to the prior contract, which had been competed. See the contract details and spend for the prior contract here. The spend has averaged around $7M/year and the current contract is set to expire in July of 2023.
Can someone besides GDIT win this contract? This is expected to competed this time around, albeit, within a relatively small pool of contractors. The last time it was actually competed, there were only two bidders. The OS AI bot shows the odds of GDIT as winning this back at 70%.
Any opportunities for small business here? Our magic 8-ball says REPLY HAZY. TRY AGAIN LATER. There are no subcontractors reported on either of the incumbent contracts. It never hurts to reach out to your friendly Small Business Specialists from the USSS Procurement Division however.
Potential Partners/Competitive Landscape
Does your firm have capabilities that might be valuable as a partner? You may want to start with a list of some of the current Alliant 2 Partners supporting USSS today.
Looking to evaluate the small and large businesses supporting DHS USSS today? Click Here to view and filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract vehicle, etc.
Which USSS IT and Consulting Partners are drawing the most attention?:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory since the beginning of 2023 and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the US Secret Service.
- ICF **
- CGI Federal **
- Choisys Technology /CVTEK JV
- Information Technology Strategies (IT-Strat)
- Firebird Analytical Solutions & Technologies (Firebird AST)
- Nelson Enterprise Technology Services (NETS)
- Noetic Strategies
- Total Systems Technologies Corporation (TSTC)
- Federal Advisory Partners F|A|P
- GDIT **
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates its own excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $20M+ DHS US Secret Service (USSS) OCIO Support Opp
- U.S. Secret Service, Budget Overview, Fiscal Year 2023 Congressional Justification
- DHS Ponders standing up New Multiple-Award BPA for high performing DevSecOps teams
- 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone and SDVOSBs eye planned expansion of $1.5+ Billion DHS PACTS IDIQ
- Two Dozen Expiring 8(a) STARS II and III tasks drawing attention at DHS
- DHS/National Security, GSA and DOD focused Growth leaders eye recent acquisition as an opportunity
- OS AI Feature: Four Emerging GovCon IT Companies that are Ripe and Ready to Roll in 2023 at DHS, DHA, VA, HHS and Treasury
- 20+ National Security focused HUBZone small businesses drawing attention
- 35+ National Security focused Service-Disabled Veteran-owned small businesses drawing attention
- It’s Time to Elev8 GovCon! Recognizing those Government Contracting companies who are Doing It the Right Way
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, IRS, and DOD
- Most Viewed National Security Focused Opportunities during 2022
Are you signed up to receive the free weekly GovCon Peel product updates covering all things OS AI? Sign Up Here Today
Have questions/comments/feedback – comment below or contact us here.
F2022057256, 70US0919F2GSA0064, 70US0921F1DHS0075
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?