Updated May 24, 2023
Update: The latest word out of DHS U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is that the highly anticipated multiple-award Rapid Application & Product Integration Delivery (RAPID) BPA solicitation is expected to be released in January of 2024 on GSA IT MAS. Set aside for small businesses, teams are already forming for this set of contracts which will serve as the next iteration of the $400+M SPEED portfolio of contracts that were awarded in 2021. A copy of the Sources Sought notice that was posted in early 2023 can be found here. An updated list that includes some of the partner options drawing the most interest at USCIS, key points of contact, and related data is included below.
More information will be shared here as it is confirmed and made available.
Make sure you don’t miss any of the action – Sign up here to receive the Peel, our free weekly email that shares updates on all things OrangeSlices AI. Fresh Squeezed Daily. 100% Organic.
Added February 21, 2023
Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Office of Information Technology (OIT), like nearly every Federal IT organization, is being pushed to innovate and expand its digital and virtual environments, as they strive to remain a leader in Agile development, leveraging DevSecOps teams to deliver business-driven value by way of products, services and integration.
As such, the OIT Systems Delivery Division (SDD) recently posted a request to industry seeking information on potential procurement strategies that will enable them to “acquire ad hoc DevSecOps services that will work within a multi-vendor environment utilizing Lean-Agile software development best practices and DevSecOps principles to deliver quality, secure and cost-effective digital solutions.”
More specifically, USCIS is seeking information and best practices on establishing a multiple-award contracting vehicle (e.g., IDIQ or BPA) that will allow it to quickly acquire “Rapid Application and Product Integrated Delivery (RAPID)” capabilities across a range of New Development, O&M, DevSecOps Engineering Support, Innovation, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) task areas.
The next steps related to any follow-on procurement are still very early stage, but you can expect large and small companies alike to be jockeying heavily over the coming weeks and months as they try and influence the future direction of any competition.
[Updated May 24, 2023] To support both government and industry leaders as they evaluate partnering options, included below is a list of some of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory since the beginning of 2023 and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of USCIS.
- REI Systems**
- TechSur Solutions
- A Square Group**
- ITC Federal**
- Anika Systems**
- Alpha Omega Integration **
- Graham Technologies / Cybernamic JV
- CGI Federal **
- Ad Hoc **
- Pluribus Digital
- Red Cedar Consultancy / Ekagra JV
- iTech AG**
- Dev Technology Group**
- Aretec / Aretec SBD JV
- VerticalApps **
- Solutions By Design (SBD)
- ADG Tech Consulting
- Navitas Business Consulting
- Disruptive Solutions
- Cyber Security Innovations (CSI)
- IBR / MetroIBR JV
- Zen Strategics
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates its own excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support this effort, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Looking for an 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB to partner with at USCIS? Click Here and filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract Vehicle access, etc.
Related Data [Updated May 24, 2023]
- A dozen 2024 DHS USCIS RFP/RFQs expected to draw a crowd
- ‘8(a), WOSB, HUBZone and SDVOSBs eye planned expansion of $1.5+ Billion DHS PACTS IDIQ
- Congressional Budget Justification Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 – DHS
- OS AI Feature: Four Emerging GovCon IT Companies that are Ripe and Ready to Roll in 2023 at DHS, DHA, VA, HHS and Treasury
- 20 DHS USCIS Focused 8(a) Small Businesses drawing attention as we enter 2023
- 10 Top RFP/RFQ Targets in 2023 at DHS USCIS
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- 20 Federal National Security Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making big noise as we enter FY 2023
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, IRS, and DOD
- Bookmark It: OS AI GovCon Segment National Security IT and Consulting
- Forecast: Rapid Application & Product Integration Delivery (RAPID) Forecast Update: F2023062529
Has your company upgraded its relationship with OrangeSlices AI? Click Here to learn more about the benefits that you may be missing
Key Points of Contact (Current or Past)
- Christopher Wallace, Division Chief – Systems Delivery, DHS USCIS
- Patrick Gadwah, Contracts, DHS USCIS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Robinson, Contracts, DHS USCIS – email@example.com
70SBUR23I00000011 | Human Centered Design (HCD) | Lean Product Management | CI/CD Pipeline Development | Cloud | Data Visualization | Automated Analytics
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?