Included below are 10 of the most viewed and most asked-about potential RFQ and RFPs that stand to be competed at the Defense Health Agency in 2023.
While some of these potential requirements will not end up being recompeted in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), this list can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions
- $75M Defense Health Readiness Engineering Support (DHRES)
- $50M DHA IT & Engineering Support Services Contract (HT940219F0005)
- $160M+ Defense Health Agency Cybersecurity Risk Management Operations Support Contract (N6523619F3503)
- $15M Implementation of Lean Six Sigma and Process Improvement Change Processes(HT001118C0034)
- $17M Medical Support Services for National Capital Regions Medical Treatment Facilities (HT001419F0311)
- $90M DMIX Systems Integration and Sustainment (140D0418F0238)
- $40M DHA Med-COI Program and Project Management Support (HT001119F0017)
- $36M Enterprise Portfolio Management and Monitoring Services (EPMMS) contract (HT001521F0088)
- $44M Defense Health Agency (DHA) DML-ES LogiCole Training and IV&V support contract (W81XWH18F0142)
- $135M+ DHA DML-ES LogiCole Application Development and Sustainment contract
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?