A research request was recently provided to OS AI from a leading Federal Health Cybersecurity consulting firm looking for details related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this Defense Health Agency contract.
The complete response from OS AI is not included here, but we at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the competitive details.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor:
Scope: “This Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) contract is to provide the Defense Health Agency (DHA) with a range of Cybersecurity Risk Management Operations Support (RMOPS) services, to include working closely with NIWC Atlantic in its support to the DHA in addressing various cyber security initiatives, processes, and compliance requirements, and providing assistance in cybersecurity execution efforts across the Military Health System (MHS) to include Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs), Programs of Record (PORs), and medical devices within both Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) locations.”
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Defense Health Agency
- Incumbent: Sentar
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed full and open on the SeaPort-NxG IDIQ.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID N6523619F3503
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- Sentar Awarded $164M Task Order for Defense Health Agency Cybersecurity Risk Management Operations Support, February 5, 2020
- Sentar & DHA Program SAVR Wins Innovation Award, May 19, 2022
- Protest of cybersecurity risk management operations support award for RFP No. N6523619R350 is denied, January 30, 2020
- NIWC Atlantic debuts new cybersecurity lab during ribbon-cutting ceremony, May 20, 2022
- FY2023 Budget Request for the Military Health System
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Victoria Disman, SeaPort NxG Contracts, Victoria.Disman.Seaport@SA1700.SEA
- April Nadeau, Senior Vice President, Sentar
- Joseph Sabin, Vice President, Special Missions, Sentar
- Patrick Flanders, Chief Information Officer, Defense Health Agency (DHA)
- Justin Hodges, Defense Health IT Division Head, Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic
- Charles “Cal” Stephens, NIWC Atlantic’s Defense Health Information Technology Division
- Capt. Nicole Nigro, NIWC Atlantic’s Commanding Officer
- Kevin Gerald, Deputy head of NIWC Atlantic’s Shore Command and Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance and Integration (Shore C2ISR) Department.
- Cinnamon Buelk, Cybersecurity Lead for Command and Operations Center Division – NIWC
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the Defense Health Agency.
- Adapt Forward
- Resource Management Concepts
- All Native Group
- TM3 Solutions
- Scientific Research Corporation (SRC)
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities? Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below (it is free); or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team was asked to work on thus far in August
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?