For those businesses working with National Institutes of Health and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) today, or for those looking to break in and support this increasingly relevant and well-funded institute ($6+ billion budget in FY 21), the opportunity to connect with small business leaders and to learn more about upcoming requirements is certain to draw a lot of interest. Details for this event, which will be held next week, can be found by clicking here.
Two recommended pieces of homework in advance of the meeting:
- make sure to review the Q1 and Q2 Procurement Forecasts on the SBPO page (found here) so you can formulate some questions and
- to support teaming, we share below two dozen of the most-viewed small business company profiles for NIH over the last month on the OrangeSlices.ai govcon partner identification platform.
- Axle Informatics
- Cloud Nine Technologies
- Highrise Consulting
- Malbaie Solutions
- Signature Consulting Group (SCG)
- T and T Consulting Services (T&T)
- Nova Research
- Edgewater Federal
- Tripoint Solutions
- Fusion PPT
- Triple Point Security
- Occam Solutions
- Black Canyon Consulting
- National Capitol Contracting
- Anika Systems
- The Bizzell Group
- The Scientific Consulting Group, Inc. (SCG)
We will not speculate here as to why these specific firms are drawing the most eyeballs, but you can contact us here if you would like to receive our tip/cheat sheet outlining why some companies seem to gain more or less attention and/or if you want to make sure your company is added to the directory.
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices.ai data and artificial intelligence driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important mission of the Federal government.