Throughout March, in recognition of Women’s History Month, we will spotlight some of the women-owned small businesses which stood out as the most viewed profiles on the OrangeSlices partner platform thus far in FY 2023. The women leading these businesses may not be making history exactly, but they are guiding teams that are winning, growing, and driving some of the key missions of Federal agencies, and are among those to watch as you consider potential vendors, partners, and employers, in the months and years ahead. Here we spotlight more than 20 WOSB focused on the Department of Justice.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $34M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- BreakForth Solutions
- Development Services Group (DSG)
- D&G Support Services **
- Technical and Management Resources (TMR)
- Muse Technologies
- Technology & Business Management (TBM)
- Soft Tech
- Chainbridge Solutions
- LinkVisum Consulting Group
- Vital Edge Solutions
- Vision IT
- T and T Consulting Services (T&T)
- The Ventura Group
- BETAH Associates
- International Business Sales & Services (IBSS)
- Project 216
- Resolution Services
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- FBI to leverage deep bench as they take reigns of $7B+ multiple award IT services BPA
- 20+ DOJ focused 8(a) Small Businesses drawing attention in 2023
- IDIQ and BPA targets draw much attention for DOJ Growth/Capture Leaders in 2023
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, DOJ, and DOD
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- OS AI Resource: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- It’s Time to Elev8 GovCon! Recognizing those Government Contracting companies who are Doing It the Right Way
- 20 Federal Law focused Service-disabled Veteran-owned small businesses drawing attention
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
Are you signed up to receive weekly GovCon Peel product updates covering all things OS AI? Sign Up Here Today
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?