Funding Agency: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention / Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Request Details/Scope: We are a large business “building a team of innovative technology specialists to support capture, bid and delivery efforts related to [several growth efforts, to include] the pursuit of this 3-year contract to provide a range of support services to the [CDC] Office of the CIO. This specific contract is a re-compete, last competed on GSA Alliant and [there were 6 bidders] in 2020. Key relationships and/or direct past performance (prime and/or sub) at CDC are a requirement.” A focus for “the incumbent Booz Allen in support of the CDC Technology Solutions Branch (TSB) is leading the work at OCIO office across a portfolio of 80+ pure IT and informatics projects and a staff that is responsible for technology and engineering of modern applications, Data Analytics and Visualization, and Cloud migration services using DevSecOps, Design Thinking, and SAFe/Agile methodologies.”
Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023
NAICS Series: 541512, 541511, 541513, 541519
Contract Spend to Date: Click here to see the latest details
CDC IT Strategic Planning: Details related to the CDC Office of the CIO and its stance on Data and IT Transformation, Open Technology, Customer Support, as well as its published IT Strategic Plan can be found here.
Key Points of Contact:
- Summit Sampat, Principal/Director at Booz Allen Hamilton
- David Dombeck, Contracting Specialist
- Varsha Bidarakoppa, Principal / Director Booz Allen Hamilton
- Suzi Connor, Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Jason Bonander, Deputy Chief Information Officer & Chief Information Security Officer (Acting)
Clementine’s Answer for CDC OCIO Technical Applications Support Services
Included below are the top scoring firms that my algorithm came up with as potential partner options based on the information provided. (Sub or Prime):
- CyberData Technologies
- NTT DATA
- Index Analytics
- Credence Management Solutions
- HLN Consulting
- DRT Strategies
- J Michael Consulting (JMC)
- RELI Group
- Agile Six
- A Square Group
- MERP Systems
- Delaware Nation Industries (DNI)
- Metas Solutions
Did our OS AI BOT, Clementine, miss you? If so, comment below or contact us here to be added. Do you have an opportunity you would like us to run our algorithm against? Think our BOT stinks? Let us know – Clementine will only get better with feedback and practice.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team has been asked to work on thus far in June.
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?