Included below are 15 of the most viewed and most asked about potential RFQ and RFPs that stand to be competed at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2023.
This list includes multiple large IDIQ (up to $200M) and definitive contracts, as well as some key 8(a) sole source recompetes, and covers a broad set of requirements that range from IT modernization, bioinformatics, cybersecurity and application support to data analysis, policy analysis and program/project management.
While some will not end up being competed in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), this list can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions on your next trip to Atlanta.
- $40M+ Geospatial Research, Analysis, and Services Program (GRASP) Non-Set Aside IDIQ (75D30118D01974)
- $77M CDC OCIO Technical Applications Support Services (75D30120F09869)
- $11M CDC Violence Prevention Technical Assistance Support (75D30118F03409)
- 5-year CDC Bioinformatics and Database Support (75D30118C03217)*
- $31M CDC OADC Web Services (75D30120F09236)
- $13M CDC Epidemiology Task Force Support (75D30120F09214)
- $22M CDC Information Systems Support (75D30121F10832)
- $100M+ 10-year Multiple award Achieving Public Health Impact Through Policy: Analysis, Engagement and Dissemination IDIQ
- CDC DNPAO Administrative & Professional Support Services (75D30120C09757)*
- CDC OCIO Cybersecurity and Privacy Support Services (75D30121F10682)
- $9M CDC OFIS Data Analysis and Application Support Services (75D30121F11330)
- CDC NCIRD Informatics Systems Support (75D30121F12723)
- CDC Data Management, Program Evaluation Support, and Technical Services (75D30118C01446)*
- CDC NBS Modernization Pilot (75D30122C14338)*
- 200M+ National Immunization Survey IDIQ (HHSD200201896379I)
*Last awarded as an 8(a) Sole Source Contract
- ** Just Published: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- FY 2023 President’s Budget | CDC
- HHS Employee Directory
Looking for an 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB to partner with at CDC? Click Here and filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract Vehicle access, etc.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past 90 days and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- J Michael Consulting
- Clear Vantage Point Solutions (CVPS)
- Lantana Consulting Group
- Abt Associates
- Metas Solutions
- Agile Six
- Luther Consulting
- Williams Consulting
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Free Alliance/New Generation Solution JV
- DRT STrategies
- CyberData Technologies
If your firm has capabilities that might support any of the effort identified above or are just interested in teaming at CDC in general, make sure comment below and let others know who you are.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices.ai data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important mission of the Federal government.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?