A research request was recently provided to OS AI from a rapidly emerging mid-tier IT consultancy and CIO-SP3 Prime looking for details related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) contract.
The complete response from OS AI is not included here, but we at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the competitive details.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor:
Scope: This “EPA OLEM Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (OSRTI) requirement is to provide application support services for SEMS, the official repository for site and non-site specific Superfund data in support of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), with historical information on hazardous waste site assessment and remediation.”
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: EPA / Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM)
- Incumbent: Booz Allen Hamilton
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on CIO-SP3.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 68HE0S18F0229
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (OSRTI) overview
- EPA IT Operations Lead and App Dev PM takes Deputy CIO role
- Listen: EPA CIO’s Six ‘Wildly Important’ Goals Driving Tech Strategy, 02/02/2022
- EPA Releases FY 2023 Congressional Budget Justification
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Nona Semien, Contracts, EPA, Semien.Nona@epa.gov
- Marneice Bivins, Contracts, EPA, Bivins.Marneice@epa.gov
- Larry Douchand, Director, EPA OLEM, OSRTI
- Dana Stalcup, Deputy Director, EPA OLEM, OSRTI
- Steven Wyman, Systems & Data Architect, Records Team Leader, Project Manager, EPA OLEM, OSRTI
- Vaughn Noga, Chief Information Officer, EPA
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders, within the past seven days, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of EPA.
Firms drawing the most attention:
- Capitol Advisors of Technology
- GovCIO / Salient CRGT
- SkyePoint Decisions
- CGI Federal
- LinTech Global
- Iron Vine Security
- IntePros Federal
- Veracity Consulting
- Full Circle Group
- Syneren Technologies
** Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report, which includes 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities? Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below (it is free); or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team was asked to work on thus far in August
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.