The competitive landscape is constantly changing, with new businesses entering the marketplace and winning business. Staying abreast of those companies that are winning, driving great culture, and making news in large and small ways, is critical.
In recognition of Military Appreciation Month, here we share 20 service-disabled Veteran-owned small businesses which stood out as the most viewed profiles on the OrangeSlices partner platform thus far in FY 2023, and that provide direct experience in support of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. These teams, that are winning, growing, and driving some of the key missions of Federal agencies, are among those to watch as you consider potential vendors, partners, and employers, in the months and years ahead.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $34M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- Appddiction Studio
- Washington Business Dynamics (WBD)
- R3 Government Solutions
- Ka’ala Systems Technology Corporation (KST)
- BluePath Labs
- Applica Solutions
- Spathe Systems
- Savvee Consulting
- Vistra Communications
- Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE)
- Kalani Consulting Inc (KCI)
- Old Dominion Strategies (ODS)
- Seventh Sense Consulting
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Request for FEMA
- $50M+ DHS FEMA Cyber Support Services RFP set to go out 8(a) STARS III
- Update: 8(a)s gearing up to bid on new $20M+ DHS FEMA System IV&V Services BPA
- DHS FEMA plans RFP to overhaul and modernize enterprise level data capabilities
- DHS FEMA OCTO plans to stand up new IT Systems and Pilots Enterprise Testing BPA
- Women-Owned Small Businesses eye planned release of $100 FEMA Information Security Support BPA
- Two Dozen Expiring 8(a) STARS II and III tasks drawing attention at DHS
- Emerging 8(a), SDVO, WOSB and HUBZone IT Modernization, Cybersec, and DevOps SMEs top list of SB Alliances formed amongst DHS, HHS, DHA, DOD and Treasury players
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $50M DHS FEMA Enterprise Program and Technical Support BPA
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $60M+ FEMA OCFO Financial Systems Modernization, Program Integration and Support Services BPA Opp
- 20 Top RFP/RFQ Targets in 2023 at DHS Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, IRS, and DOD
- Spring Forward: 20+ FEMA focused Women-owned Small Businesses drawing attention in 2023
- OS AI Resource: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- 20+ DHS FEMA focused 8(a) Small Businesses and/or 8(a) STARS III Primes drawing attention as we enter 2023
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?