The competitive landscape is constantly changing, with new businesses entering the marketplace and winning business. Staying abreast of those companies that are winning, driving great culture, and making news in large and small ways, is critical.
In recognition of Military Appreciation Month, here we share 20 service-disabled Veteran-owned small businesses which stood out as the most viewed profiles on the OrangeSlices partner platform thus far in FY 2023, and that provide direct experience in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These teams, that are winning, growing, and driving some of the key missions of Federal agencies, are among those to watch as you consider potential vendors, partners, and employers, in the months and years ahead.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $34M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- Agile Six **
- Windsor Group
- PingWind **
- Advanced Systems Design (ASD)
- TDB Communications
- Competitive Range
- One Federal Solution (OFS)
- Vistra Communications
- RightDirection Technology Solutions, LLC (RDTS)
- Immersion Consulting
- Ansible Government Solutions
- Advent Services
- BNF Technologies
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- An eye on what is next at CDC: A dozen early 2024 RFP/RFQ Targets drawing interest
- Strategy for $1.9B CDC Data Modernization Initiative (DMI) IDIQ contract competition raises concerns
- CDC FY 2024 Congressional Justification
- Partners targeting these 20+ CDC focused Small Businesses in the 2nd half of FY 2023
- Spring Forward: 20+ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention focused Women-owned Small Businesses drawing attention
- Winning in Support of Work that Matters at CMS, CDC
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $35M HHS CDC Web Services Opp
- 15 of the Top RFP/RFQ Targets in 2023 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 20 CDC focused 8(a) Small Businesses drawing attention as we enter 2023
- OS AI GovCon Segment Page: Federal Civilian Health IT and Consulting
- OS AI Resource: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- It’s Time to Elev8 GovCon! Recognizing those Government Contracting companies who are Doing It the Right Way
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?