Closing out March, we continue our spotlight on some of the women-owned small businesses which stood out as the most viewed profiles on the OrangeSlices partner platform thus far in FY 2023. The women leading these businesses may not be making history exactly, but they are guiding teams that are winning, growing, and driving some of the key missions of Federal agencies, and are among those to watch as you consider potential vendors, partners, and employers, in the months and years ahead. Here we spotlight 30 WOSB focused on the National Institutes of Health.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $34M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- Axle Informatics
- DAS Federal **
- Fedpoint Systems
- Anika Systems **
- Occam Solutions
- Black Canyon Consulting
- Soft Tech
- T and T Consulting Services
- Scientific Consulting Group
- Solution Guidance Corporation (SGC)
- Synergy Enterprises
- Jefferson Consulting Group
- AMDEX **
- JCS Solutions
- Blue Sky
- BETAH Associates
- The Prospective Group (TPG)
- Lumina Corps
- A Square Group **
- iNovate Solutions
- Akytech Consulting / ProGov Partners JV
- eKuber Ventures
- Arch Systems
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- Small Business targets 90+ FTE NIH IT System, Database Administration, and DevOps Support Opp
- Overview of FY 2024 Presidents Budget – NIH
- NIH Small Business Partners eye recently acquired NIH and Navy IT Innovation player
- 20+ NIH focused 8(a) Small Businesses drawing attention in 2023
- CMS and NIH RFP updates to kick off Valentine’s Day week
- FY23 off to a quick start: CMS, NIH, and HHS Opp Updates – BI and Innovative Tech; Section 508 Sppt; Digital Data Resource; and Health.gov support
- Emerging 8(a), SDVO & WOSB IT Modernization and Cybersec SMEs top list of SB Alliances formed amongst CMS/HHS, USDA, DOD, DOJ and DHS players
- 24 of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in 2023
- Just Published: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Just Published: 30 HHS-Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making noise as we enter FY 2023
- HHS Employee Directory
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: NIH App Dev and IT Modernization Support Opp
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: Upcoming $45M+ NIH NIAID Software Development and O&M Support RFP
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $45M+ NIH Data Management Systems Support
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $45M+ NIH Software Applications Portfolio Dev & Maintenance Opp
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: NIH Agile Development and Strategy Support BPA
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: NIH NCI CBIIT CIO Support Services RFPs
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $70M+ NIH National Cancer Institute (NCI) Digital Support Services RFP
- Most Viewed Federal Health-Focused Opportunities during 2022
Are you signed up to receive weekly GovCon Peel product updates covering all things OS AI? Sign Up Here Today
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?