Whether it is recent strategic hires, key acquisitions, the relationships they have fostered along the way, the growth teams they have put in place, or their Prime access to exclusive contracting vehicles, the service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses identified below were busy laying the groundwork in the first half of FY 2022, ensuring that they are well-positioned to see their investments pay dividends in the weeks ahead across the broader Federal Financial consulting (Treasury, SEC, etc.) marketplace.
Big investments do not guarantee results, but they do signify intent, and this group is one to watch in the weeks and months ahead.
- Onyx Government Services
- Kalani Consulting (KCI) / KCI-Acuity JV
- Visual Connections / VETS2 Synergy JV
- IT Concepts
- Constellation West
- Savvee Consulting
- InterOp/IOI JV
- RightDirection Technology Solutions (RDTS)
- TechAnax / 2TechJV
- Federated IT
- Oasys International Corporation / Invictus JV
- The Ventura Group
- OneZero Solutions
- RiVidium, dba TripleCyber
- Kilda Group
- Tesla Laboratories / Derivative JV
- From DHS and CMS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team was asked to work on in the month of May.
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices.ai data and artificial intelligence driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government.