A request was recently provided to OS AI from an equity backed mid-tier professional services company that is seeking additional details related to this upcoming Department of Homeland Security RFP seeking project management, strategy and policy development, and technical assistance services, which drew 12 bidders the last time around.
We at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are 1) opportunity details provided by the requestor; 2) some key points of contact; 3) related pursuit/capture data; and, 4) when possible, the odds that the incumbent will win this again.
Competitive Details (if known) related to the predecessor contract:
- Funding Agency: DHS / Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Incumbent: Deloitte
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on GSA OASIS
- OS AI Note: According to the latest forecast, any recompete is expected to be competed on OASIS. This was actually initially marked as a SB set-aside action on the DHS Forecast, but it was quickly changed to “TBD”. Smalls should gear up in anticipation of some type of an RFI, as the agency looks to justify the final choice.
- Anticipated Solicitation Release Date: 2023-08-01
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 70RCSA21FR0000037
Scope: A focus of the Cybersecurity Division (CSD) Operational Support Services contact is to provide “Project management, essential strategy and policy development, and technical assistance services to support cybersecurity missions. The Contractor shall assist the Government with strategy formulation, policy development, performance and project management, and technical support that the Cybersecurity Division (CSD) requires to protect the Homeland by (1) identifying, analyzing, and responding to physical and cyber events; and (2) supporting the Government’s activities in establishing and coordinating outreach programs and stakeholder partnerships that enhance and support protection activities.”
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- CISA CSD Operational Support Forecast System Forecast Record Number: F2023060950
- CISA’s chief of technology strategy stepping down ‘much earlier’ than expected
- Job Opening: Deputy Associate Director of the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative (JCDC) in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Cybersecurity Division (CSD)
- CISA Cybersecurity Division Mission and Vision
- DHS CISA Leadership Page
- Delivering Innovative IT Solutions to Meet Mission: A Conversation with Bob Costello, CIO, CISA, Business of Government Podcast
- CISA’s CIO talks about the cyber agency’s growth and expanding mission, FCW
- CISA’s CIO Talks About the Cyber Agency’s Growth and Expanding Mission, GTSC
- The stakes ‘could not be any higher’: CISA chief talks about the tech challenges ahead, ZD Net
- CISA Assistant director for cybersecurity discusses trends like digital transformation and hybrid work, Venture Work
- Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Request for the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- 20 of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for (the rest of) DHS in 2023
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $100M+ DHS Cyber Security Risk Management Support RFP
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- 20 Federal National Security Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making big noise as we enter FY 2023
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
What are the odds of the incumbent company winning this contract as a Prime again?
The OS AI Bot calculates the odds the incumbent wins this contract back is 40%.
There were 12 bidders for this opportunity the last time this was competed.
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Hannah Moussa, Contracting Officer, CISA – Hannah.Moussa@cisa.dhs.gov
- Toya Reynolds, Contracts, CISA – email@example.com
- Kendra Martin, Cross-Functional Planning & Coordination Section Chief, Vulnerability Management Insights Branch, Cyber Security Division (CSD), CISA
- Ayan Islam, Former CISA Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Lead, Cybersecurity Division, Vulnerability Management, Insights Branch and new Office of the National Cyber Director Cyber Workforce Director
- Eric Goldstein, Executive Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, CISA
- Nitin Natarajan, Deputy Director at Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Kathleen Hedberg, Senior Consultant at CISA CSD, Deloitte
- Ezra Njuki, Senior Consultant at CISA CSD, Deloitte
- Kate Abrey, Principal, Deloitte
Looking for a company (Large or 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB) to partner with at DHS? Click Here
You can filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract vehicle, etc.
If you are a company with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support this effort, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past quarter and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of DHS CISA.
- Chevo Consulting **
- MetaPhase Consultung **
- Cybermedia Technologies (CTEC)
- Concept Plus
- Savvee Consulting
- GDIT **
- Nexight Group
- Ironclad Technology Services
- Strategic Operational Solutions (STOPSO)
- Capgemini / Rudram-Capgemini JV
- Innovative Management Concepts (IMC)
- Iron Vine Security / ECS
- CGI Federal **
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- WWC Global
- Foxhole Technology
- IVA’AL/NAIS Technologies
- S&K Engineering & Research
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
If you are a small or large business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support this effort, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
Just Announced: You asked. We heard. OS AI just opened an FY 2023 Early Adopter Gold Plus Package. This is the first and only Early Adopter package offered publicly. Note: There is a limited number available, and the last set sold out early. This Opportunity closes on February 3rd. This is your chance to Come and Grow with OS AI.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?