A research request was recently provided to OS AI from an 8(a) HUBZone small business IT and Low Code Development specialist looking for details related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) Office of Information Technology contract.
The complete response from OS AI is not included here, but we at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the competitive details.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor:
Scope: The focus of this contract is to “support of this center whose mission is to evaluate the quality of software applications and products prior to deployment and to identify deployment risks. QCTC lab team members are performing independent analysis, validation and testing (functional manual, automation testing, 508 accessibility and load/performance testing) of multiple projects that come through the QCTC, to include testing and verifying customized Salesforce applications for functional issues.”
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Securities and Exchange Commission / Office of Information Technology
- Incumbent: Procentrix
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed as a small business set-aside action on the SEC OneIT IDIQ.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 50310219F0199
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- SEC OIG: Additional Steps Are Needed For the SEC To Implement a Well-Defined Enterprise Architecture, September 29, 2021
- SEC OneIT IDIQ Page for Procentrix
- $2.5B SEC OneIT Contracting Vehicle Handout, SEC.gov
- SEC Enterprise Contracting Vehicle List, SEC.gov May 2022
- FY 2023 Congressional Budget Justification
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Joseph Han, Contracts, SEC – email@example.com
- Ross Saxton, Contracts, SEC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Bottom, Chief Information Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mahir Kabir, SEC OIT QCTC Multi-Project, Functional Lead, Procentrix
- Qumar Ahmed, Program Manager, Procentrix
- Mike Hughes, CEO, Procentrix, Inc.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Peregrine Advisors Benefit
- Countertrade Products
- Data and Analytic Solutions
- Digital Infuzion
- Thomas & Herbert Consulting
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Want to see more of the top firms with direct past performance in support of the Securities and Exchange Commission on similar IT consulting efforts? You can start here.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities? Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below (it is free); or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team was asked to work on thus far in August
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?