A request was recently provided to OS AI from a current small business partner to HHS that specializes in health information technology and digital health communications seeking information related to an upcoming RFP for a 5-year contract to provide a range of project management, IT management, and web product and content management systems support services for the Department of Health and Human Services.
We at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are 1) opportunity details provided by the requestor; 2) some key points of contact; and 3) related pursuit/capture data.
The Ask: We are seeking additional information related to an upcoming RFP out of the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion “for contractor support to maintain and develop content for its website health.gov and integrated microsites devoted to relevant ODPHP initiatives (e.g. Healthy People, MyHealthfinder, Move Your Way®), create new online products (including data visualization) and web applications, conduct audience research, engage in communication and outreach activities (e-mail marketing, social media, publications, etc.)”. This is expected to include providing a range of project management, IT management, product management, web content management systems, and audience research and user testing support services. The current “web site system is a cloud-based system hosted on the AWS environment built upon the Drupal open-source content management system (CMS). Currently, health.gov and all microsites operate in Drupal 9.”
- Funding Agency: Department of Health and Human Services / ODPHP
- Contract Vehicle: tbd
- OS AI Note: An RFI has been published via multiple channels, to include an MRAS out of GSA. It appears as if HHS is leaning towards MAS.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any competition.
- $25M ODPHP web and communication support BPA awarded to CommunicateHealth in 2018. The total spend for that contract 75P00118A00041 can be found here.
- OS AI Feature: Four Emerging GovCon IT Companies that are Ripe and Ready to Roll in 2023 at DHS, DHA, VA, HHS and Treasury
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, IRS, and DOD
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- OS AI Resource: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- 25+ Federal Health focused HUBZone small businesses drawing attention
- Most Viewed Federal Health Focused Opportunities during 2022
- 20 of the other top RFP/RFQ Targets for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in 2023
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Joseph Pirrone, Contracts, HHS PSC – Joseph.Pirrone@PSC.hhs.gov
- Anne Mineweaser, Contracts, HHS PSC – Anne.Mineweaser@psc.hhs.gov
- Jennifer Bishop, Director, Division of Health Promotion and Communication, Office of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, HHS
- Preston Schmidt, Front-End Drupal Developer, CommunicateHealth
- Michael Godin, Full-Stack Developer, CommunicateHealth
- Samantha Cohen, Digital Strategy Director, CommunicateHealth
- Sandy Williams Hilfiker, Chief Executive Officer, CommunicateHealth
- Stacy Robison, Founder/Owner, CommunicateHealth
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past quarter when searching on these specific web terms AND that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of HHS.
- Forum One
- RIVA Solutions **
- Alpha Omega Integration **
- BCT Partners
- IQ Solutions
- T and T Consulting
- Sapient Government Services
- ICF **
- Lumina Corps
- NTT DATA
- Fors Marsh Group **
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
If you are a small or large business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support this effort, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?