A research request was recently provided to OS AI from a rapidly emerging 8(a) small business Health IT consultancy looking for details related to an upcoming 8(a) small business set-aside RFP out of the Department of Health and Human Services seeking highly efficient, cost-effective, performance-based IT services, to include performing day-to-day operations and maintenance of agency IT systems, security applications and supporting infrastructure.
We at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are 1) opportunity details provided by the requestor; 2) some key points of contact; and 3) related pursuit/capture data.
The Ask: Please provide details and insight related to this upcoming RFP out of the Department of Health and Human Services Federal Occupational Health (FOH) seeking “highly efficient, cost-effective, performance-based IT services for FOH, to include performing day-to-day operations and maintenance of FOH IT systems, security applications and supporting infrastructure that is used to manage and perform work within FOH. These systems support critical business and program activities.”
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- Sources Sought: HHS FOH Information Technology Staffing Support – PSC309145
- All Native Link JV to provide IT support to DHHS Federal Occupational Health Center for Technology and Innovation, February 2018
- Contract Award: $18M HHS FOH IT Staffing Support Services IDIQ – HHSP233201700038I
- Contract Award: $3M HHS FOH Information Technology Staffing Services – 75P00122F37007
- Federal Occupational Health (FOH) Org Chart
- OS AI Feature: Four Emerging GovCon IT Companies that are Ripe and Ready to Roll in 2023 at DHS, DHA, VA, HHS and Treasury
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, IRS, and DOD
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- OS AI Resource: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- 25+ Federal Health focused HUBZone small businesses drawing attention
- 20 of the other top RFP/RFQ Targets for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in 2023
- HHS forms new Federal Robotic Process Automation team – plans FY23 solicitation for RPA and Appian support services
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: HHS Website and Web CMS Support Opportunity
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $75M Multiple-Award HHS Communications, Technical Assistance, Evaluation and Statistical Support IDIQ
- Fed Health Small Business Partners set sights on recently acquired CMS and HHS IT Digital Modernization specialist
- FY23 off to a quick start: CMS, NIH, and HHS Opp Updates – BI and Innovative Tech; Section 508 Sppt; Digital Data Resource; and Health.gov support
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Saundra Kpadeh, Senior Contract Specialist, HHS PSC – Saundra.Kpadeh@psc.hhs.gov
- Angeleana Torres, Contracts, HHS PSC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angelina Mulenga, Senior Contract Specialist, HHS PSC – Angelina.Mulenga@psc.hhs.gov
- Zipora Chepkoit, Contract, HHS PSC – email@example.com
- Brandon Savin, IT Project Manager, Federal Occupational Health, PSC, HHS
- Cheryl Eaton, Deputy Director, Information Technology, Federal Occupational Health, PSC, HHS
- Tia Harriston, Director, Information Technology, Federal Occupational Health, PSC, HHS
- John Watson, Program Manager, All Native Group, The Federal Services Division of Ho-Chunk Inc.
- Cynthia Sharon, Program Manager, All Native Group, The Federal Services Division of Ho-Chunk Inc.
- Brett Davis, Now former IT Project Manager – HHS Federal Occupational Health, All Native Group, The Federal Services Division of Ho-Chunk Inc.
Looking for an 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB to partner with at HHS? Click Here
You can filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract vehicle, etc.
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support this effort, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Firms drawing the most attention at HHS ASA:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the HHS Assistant Secretary for Administration (ASA).
- Concept Plus
- ICF **
- iVision Consulting
- Areeva Solutions
- INSI Cloud
- Macro Solutions
- Nationwide IT Services, Inc. (NIS)
- RIVA Solutions **
- CSCI Consulting
- Mind Over Machines
- Initiate Government Solutions
- Sara Software Systems
- Integrated Management Strategies
- Pioneer Corporate Services (PCS)
- Dynamo Technologies
- GDIT **
- IVA’AL Solutions
- NetImpact Strategies
- Improvix Technologies
- Ad Hoc **
- BCT Partners
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Swain Techs
- Gunnison Consulting Group
- Index Analytics **
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
PSC309145, HHSP233201700038I, 75P00122F37007, Federal Occupational Health
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
CYBRILL LLC, SDVOSB certified Splunk & Security Monitoring Professional Services company.