A research request was recently provided to OS AI from a mid-tier Alliant 2 Prime contract holder looking for details related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this Department of Homeland Security contract.
We at OrangeSlices AI believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are a few of the 1) opportunity details provided by the requestor; 2) some key points of contact; 3) related pursuit/capture data; and 4) when possible, projected odds of this contract going back to the incumbent.
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Department of Homeland Security
- Incumbent: Leidos
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on GSA Alliant by GSA FEDSIM.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID GSQ0017AJ0079
Scope: “A focus for the predecessor 6-year Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services and Support (SENS3) task order was to provide operations and maintenance, security, optimization, enhancement, design, engineering, architecture, integration, configuration, testing, and expansion of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN), while assisting DHS in achieving its SENS3 program mission to maintain and manage effective, secure, and classified, information sharing with intelligence, law enforcement communities, and other communities of interest.”
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- GSA FEDSIM Awards Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services and Support Contract to Leidos, September 2017
- DHS Privacy Office FOIA Log – FY 2021 – 2021-HQFO-01066
- FY 2023 budget in Brief – Homeland Security
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Jeff Fisher, Sr. Program Manager, SENS3, Leidos
- Daniel Imes, Portfolio Manager, Leidos
- Mindy Skipper Papso, Program Manager at Leidos
- Kelly Esch, Project Manager at Leidos
- Chris Ackerman, SENS3 Engineering Manager, Leidos
- Harold Whitaker, Senior Project Manager, GSA
- Michael Skorny, Acquisition Director, FEDSIM at GSA
- Brendan McDonough, Contracting Officer, GSA
What are the odds of the incumbent company winning this contract as a Prime again?
The OS AI Bot calculates the odds the incumbent wins this contract back are 60%.
Looking for a partner? Click Here to find a searchable listing of the top firms with direct past performance in support of DHS on similar consulting efforts.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities as a Prime or Sub? Let others know you are interested by commenting below.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Pueo Business Solutions
- TWD & Associates
- Abile Group
- N4 Information Systems
- Bella Information Systems
- Management & Technology Services Alliance (MTSA)
- Cybermedia Technologies
- Jefferson Consulting Group
- Alpha Omega Integration
- Global Miracle Solutions
- Akiak Technology
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?