A research request was submitted to the OS AI early this week from an 8(a) small business CEO looking for a list of some of the top partner [and/or competitor] options related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this 5-year Department of Homeland Security US Customs and Border Protection contract.
We at OrangeSlices AI believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the details shared with us by the research requestor, followed by some high-level intel, and a list of some of the firms drawing the most views this week, by Government and industry leaders, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory in relation to efforts in support of the Department of Homeland Security.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor
Scope: This task out of the CBP Office of Information Technology (OIT) and the Cargo Systems Program Directorate (CSPD) is “to provide Agile Software Development, Operations Support and Data Warehouse services.” This includes “Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Business Intelligence and the ACE Data Warehouse (ADW) Reporting, along with the interface of the Enterprise Management Information System – Enterprise Data Warehouse (EMIS-EDW), including all related support services for design, development, operations and maintenance, and enhancements”, as well as support services to include “design, development, operations and maintenance, and enhancements for the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) Portal.”
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate in this brief report as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details and likelihood of any recompete. Our premium report provided to the requestor does provide more details, but this report is simply a response to the request.
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Department of Homeland Security / US Customs and Border Protection
- Incumbent: NikSoft
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on OASIS as an 8(a) set-aside.
- Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 70B04C18F00000325
- Press Release: NikSoft Awarded a Task Order from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Information Technology, and the Cargo Systems Program Directorate, June 25, 2018
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is modernizing the Automated Commercial Environment Secure Data Portal (ACE Portal) over multiple phases in 2022. Source: CBP
- Congressional Budget Justification for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) FY 2023
- New SB Alliances formed for some leading National Security GovCon companies
Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Manesh Gupta, President, NikSoft
- Rudy De Los Reyes, Chief Growth Officer, NikSoft Systems
- Sonny Bhagowalia, Chief Information Officer (CIO), U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Sunil Madhugiri, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Carmen Perez, Branch Chief at U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted were searched and viewed the most on OrangeSlices AI over the past week and that bring direct past performance in support of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Grant Thornton
- Akira Technologies
- Soft Tech Consulting
- Indigo IT
- RYAN Consulting Group
- Versar / BayFirst Solutions
- XOR Security
- Gray Tier Technologies
- OneZero Solutions
- Pueo Business Solutions (Pueo)
- Sharp Solutions (SSI)
- A1C Partners
- Arch Systems
- Dev Technology
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a detailed intelligence report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Want to see more firms with direct past performance with the Department of Homeland Security? You can start here.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities?
Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below; or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you to the list.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team has been asked to work on thus far in July.
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?