A research request was provided to the OS AI team from a small business CEO looking for a list of some of the top partner [and/or competitor] options related to the potential FY 2023 recompete of a 5-year DOL Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) requirement for a range of IT support services.
We at OrangeSlices AI believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the details shared with us by the research requestor, followed by some high-level intel, and a list of some of the firms drawing the most views this week, by Government and industry leaders, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor
Scope: This contract is to provide the Department of Labor with a wide range of Information Technology Support Services, to include project management support, technical writing support, production, maintenance, development, data warehousing, business intelligence, and administrative support.
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate in this brief report as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details and likelihood of any recompete. Our premium report provided to the requestor does provide more details, but this report is simply a response to the request.
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Department of Labor / Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Incumbent: Alliant SB CTA (ASC)
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on GSA Alliant SB as a small business set-aside.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 1645DC19F00001
- Fiscal Year 2023 – Department of Labor Budget in Brief
- Department of Labor Forecast of Contracting Opportunities
Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- James Johnson, Contracting Specialist, DOL – email@example.com
- Nashaunte J. Graham, Contracting Specialist, DOL
- Mark Sailer, MSHA Application Management, Health & Safety Branch, Business Application Services, OCIO
- Carrie Arendale, Director, Information Technology Center, DOL
- Julie DeNiro, Chief, Enterprise Architecture, DOL
- Patricia Silvey, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Operations, Mine Safety and Health Administration
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted were searched and viewed the most on OrangeSlices AI over the past week and that bring direct past performance in support of the Department of Labor
- Maher & Maher
- Tetra Tech
- BCT Partners
- RIVA Solutions
- Zolon Tech
- Soft Tech
- Silotech Group/ Cyber Alliance
- Nava PBC
- 22nd Century Technologies
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Sara Software Systems
- BAE Systems
- Pioneer Corporate Services (PCS)
- Harmonia Holdings Group
- Persistent Technology (PTI)
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a detailed intelligence report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities?
Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below; or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you to the list.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team has been asked to work on thus far in July.
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?