A research request was just sent to OS AI from a Small Business CEO and emerging USDA player looking for a list of some of the top partner [and/or competitor] options related to the potential FY 2023 recompete of a 5-year Multiple-award Blanket Purchase Agreement in support of the USDA.
We at OrangeSlices AI believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the details shared with us by the research requestor, followed by some high-level intel, and a list of some of the firms drawing the most views this week, by Government and industry leaders, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory in relation to efforts in support of the US Department of Agriculture.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor
Scope: This BPA was set up to provide production operational support services to the FNCS public web applications as well as database management and administration support services. This multiple-award BPA is understood to be available to any USDA agency.
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate in this brief report as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details and likelihood of any recompete. Our premium report provided to the requestor does provide more details, but this report is simply a response to the request.
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: US Department of Agriculture /Food and Nutrition Service
- Incumbent: Multiple Incumbents – Details Here.
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on GSA FSS.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- USDA FY 2023 Budget Summary
- USDA Service Center Employee Directory
- USDA IT Strategic Plan FY22 to FY26
Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Giovanna Grayson, Contract Specialist, USDA – email@example.com
- Gary Washington, CIO, USDA
- Bajinder Paul, Deputy CIO, USDA
- Ja’Nelle DeVore, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security Center, USDA
Firms drawing the most attention
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted were searched and viewed the most on OrangeSlices AI over the past week and that bring direct past performance in support of the US Department of Agriculture.
- Koniag Government Services (KGS)
- Wyandotte Technologies
- Sara Software Systems
- Criterion Systems
- Weems Design
- Agility Technologies
- PBG Consulting
- Oculus Group
- Dynamo Technologies
- Tantus Tech
- Summit Consulting
- Sohum Systems
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a detailed intelligence report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities?
Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below; or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you to the list.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team has been asked to work on thus far in July.
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?