A research request was sent to OS AI this past week from a mid-tier digital services company looking for a list of some of the top partner [and/or competitor] options related to the potential FY 2023 recompete of a 5-year HHS support contract.
We are not going to include all of the details in our response here as the *Premium OS AI Opp Segment report is what the requestor paid for, but we at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the details shared with us, followed by some high-level intel, and a list of the Department of Health and Human Services focused firms drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders, within the past seven days, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor
Scope: This 5-year CIO-SP3 task order is to provide a range of web development content performance and operations maintenance services in support of the Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA), a central office that leads Digital Strategy, Development and Review of HHS Web content, social media, and supporting technologies.
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: HHS / Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA)
- Incumbent: Booz Allen Hamilton
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on the CIO-SP3 GWAC
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 75P00118F00121
- Fiscal Year 2023 Budget in Brief – HHS.gov
- HHS ASPA organizational chart
- HHS ASPA Digital, part of the office of the Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA), leads the development and review of HHS Web content, social media, and supporting technologies.
- HHS Employee Directory
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Lydina Battle, Supervisory Contract Specialist, HHS PSC
- Kristen Palmer, Project Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Daniel Kuhns, Digital Content Director, HHS
- Rocco Loverro, Senior Digital Marketing and Comms Strategist/Expert, Booz Allen Hamilton
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted were searched and viewed the most on OrangeSlices AI over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or relationships in support of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Forum One
- RIVA Solutions
- Alpha Omega Integration
- BCT Partners
- IQ Solutions
- T and T Consulting
- Sapient Government Services
- Lumina Corps
- NTT DATA
- Fors Marsh Group
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a detailed intelligence report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Want to see more firms with direct past performance with the Department of Health and Human Services? You can start here.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities?
Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below; or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you to the list.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team has been asked to work on thus far in July.
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Gravity IT Resources would love to learn and support this effort. We are a SBA Certiifed Disadvantage Small Business that can support by providing resources quickly and effectively as a subcontractor.
Please feel free to reach out directly to my email: Juan.email@example.com