A research request was recently provided to OS AI from an established woman-owned small business Digital Communications and Services consultancy and major partner to HHS looking for details related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services contract.
The complete response from OS AI is not included here, but we at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the competitive details.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor:
Scope: This is a continuation of the predecessor contract which called for “leading the multiple year digital transformation and modernization of CMS websites including CMS.gov and Medicare.gov”, as well as “migrating the agency’s open data portals to new sites using DKAN, a free and open source open data platform.”
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Department of Health and Human Services / Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Incumbent: CivicActions
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed as a small business set-aside action on GSA FSS.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 75FCMC20F0025
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- Building an MVP for Medicare.gov with human-centered design, CivicActions, 2019
- Working to re-platform and redesign legacy systems for CMS, Improving the online experience for Medicare beneficiaries, CivicActions
- Org Chart – CMS Approved Leadership as of July 18, 2022
- FY2023 CMS Congressional Justification of Estimates for CMS
- CMS and NIH Procurement Updates, 08/01/2022
- Find the latest CMS Procurement Forecast here
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Donald Bozimski, Contracts, CMS – Donald.Bozimski@cms.hhs.gov
- Patrick Forgione, Contracts, CMS – Patrick.Forgione1@cms.hhs.gov
- Chuck Nethery, Medicare.gov Program Manager, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Bob Amos, Director, Division of Website Operations Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Matt Raschka, Web and Emerging Technologies Group, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Allyssa Allen, PhD, Customer Experience Strategist, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Parker Sims, Product Manager, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Henry Poole, CEO, CivicActions
- Aaron Pava, Co-Founder and CXO, CivicActions
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Ad Hoc
- Sapient Government Services
- Alpha Omega Integration
- Skyward IT
- Trillion ERP
- Apex Systems
- Lantana Consulting Group
- Index Analytics
- Next Phase
- RELI Group
- Rios Partners
- A Square Group
- Agile Six
- Arch Systems
- Nimbus Consulting
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Want to see more of the top firms with direct past performance in support of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services on similar IT consulting efforts? You can start here.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities? Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below (it is free); or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team was asked to work on thus far in August
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?