A research request was recently sent to OS AI from a woman-owned small business CEO seeking a list of some of the top partner [and/or competitor] options related to the potential FY 2023 recompete of a contract to provide daily onsite operational support to the TFIN.
We at OrangeSlices AI believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the details shared with us by the research requestor, followed by some high-level intel, and a list of some of the firms drawing the most views this week, by Government and industry leaders, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory in relation to efforts in support of the Department of Treasury.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor
Scope: This scope of this contract is understood to include providing a range of daily onsite operational support services to the Treasury’s Foreign Intelligence Network (TFIN) and offices, such as Secure Service Desk, Information System Security Office, Enterprise Security Services, Insider Threat Protection, Office of Emergency Communications (to include disaster recovery and COOP), providing various SMEs/task support in area such as VMware, MS Exchange, and Citrix; driving client reports; drafting, briefing, and maintaining accurate Risk Management Plans and risk reviews; and managing multiple projects in a critical, fast-paced environment.
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate in this brief report as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details and likelihood of any recompete. Our premium report provided to the requestor does provide more details, but this report is simply a response to the request.
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Department of Treasury
- Incumbent: OBXtek
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on GSA Alliant SB.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 2032H518F00612
- FY2023 Budget-in-Brief, Department of Treasury
- Annual Plan for Fiscal Year 2022 – Treasury OIG
- Related Contract Award: Microsoft Software and Software Assurance for TFIN
Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Dwight Smith-Barrow, Sr. Program Manager at Microsoft
- Telma Holmes, Operations Manager at Department of Treasury and former Treasury Foreign Intelligence Network (TFIN) COTR
- Tim Pleus, Chief Growth Officer at OBXtek
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted were searched and viewed the most on OrangeSlices AI over the past week and that bring direct past performance in support of the Treasury Department.
- Vibrantech Solutions
- Anika Systems
- Intact Technology
- Hill Associates
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- SJ Technologies
- SD Solutions
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a detailed intelligence report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Want to see more firms with direct past performance in support of the Treasury Department? You can start here.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities?
Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below; or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you to the list.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team has been asked to work on thus far in July.
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.