A research request was recently provided to OS AI from an Alliant 2 Prime looking for details related to a potential FY 2023 recompete of this Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services contract.
We are not going to include all of the details in our response here as the *Premium OS AI Opp Segment report” is what the requestor paid for, but we at OrangeSlices AI do believe in the need for more and better-informed competition, so provided below are some of the details shared with us as part of the research request, followed by some high-level intel, and a list of the CMS-focused firms drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders, within the past seven days, on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory.
Opportunity Details Provided by Requestor:
Scope: The ECIS solution task awarded in 2018 on GSA Alliant was intended to support efforts to “provide CMS users with an ongoing innovative and seamless experience while utilizing CMS systems, applications, and solutions; support development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise; and support the integration of end user computing devices, infrastructure hardware/software, & user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS enterprise.”
Competitive Details (if known):
- Funding Agency: Department of Health and Human Services / Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Incumbent: Leidos
- Contract Vehicle: This was last competed on GSA Alliant.
- Expected Competition Date: Fiscal Year 2023 – date tbd
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for Award ID 75FCMC18F0068
** Please note that OS AI will not speculate here as to the accuracy of any scope details provided and/or any current plans related to the timing, details, and likelihood of any recompete.
- Org Chart – CMS Approved Leadership as of July 18, 2022
- FY2023 CMS Congressional Justification of Estimates for CMS
- CMS and NIH Procurement Updates, 08/01/2022
- Find the latest CMS Procurement Forecast here
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current or past):
- Laura Daniels, Contracts, CMS – Laura.Daniels@cms.hhs.gov
- Lauren Teal, Contracts, CMS – Lauren.Teal@cms.hhs.gov
- Sunil K. Prasad, Chief Technology Officer (CMS-ECIS Innovation/Digital Transformation), Leidos
- Brooke Pierce, Vice President, Division Manager – CMS Leidos
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted were searched and viewed the most on OrangeSlices AI over the past week and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of CMS.
- Trillion ERP Venture Tech
- Apex Systems
- Lantana Consulting Group
- Index Analytics
- Next Phase
- RELI Group
- Rios Partners
- A Square Group
- Agile Six
- Arch Systems
- Nimbus Consulting
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any bidder will want to get to know. Whether it is current government leaders driving change, industry leaders, or recent former Federal officials who can support capture, serve as key personnel, or ensure delivery upon award, this is a group of leaders any bidder will want to get to know.
Want to see more of the top firms with direct past performance in support of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services on similar IT consulting efforts? You can start here.
Is your company pursuing this effort or similar opportunities? Let others know you are interested in joining a team by either 1) Logging In and Commenting Below (it is free); or 2) Contacting us Here so we can add you.
- From HHS and DHS to VA and IRS, check out a list here of all the research requests, mostly related to open solicitations and RFIs, the Orange Slices team was asked to work on thus far in August
- Included here is a list of the new SB Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in advance of Q4 FY 2022
- Federal Agency Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2022
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.