Throughout March, in recognition of Women’s History Month, we have been spotlighting some of the women-owned small businesses which stood out as the most viewed profiles on the OrangeSlices partner platform thus far in FY 2023. The women leading these businesses may not be making history exactly, but they are guiding teams that are winning, growing, and driving some of the key missions of Federal agencies, and are among those to watch as you consider potential vendors, partners, and employers, in the months and years ahead. Here we spotlight more than 20 WOSB focused on the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $34M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- Garud Technology Services
- Intellect Solutions
- Nodi Solutions
- Acclaro Research Solutions
- Hite Consulting, (HCI)
- USmax Corporation
- Partner Forces
- Arch Systems
- Maclovia/Sitara JV
- Zartek Solutions
- Management Solutions Consulting Group (MSCG)
- Cask Government Services
- Arc Aspicio
- Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE)
- Mason Harriman Group (MHG)
- LinkVisum Consulting Group
- TechSur Solutions
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- DHS FEMA plans RFP to overhaul and modernize enterprise level data capabilities
- DHS FEMA OCTO plans to stand up new IT Systems and Pilots Enterprise Testing BPA
- Women-Owned Small Businesses eye planned release of $100 FEMA Information Security Support BPA
- Small Businesses gearing up for DHS Enterprise Analytics Division support RFP
- Two Dozen Expiring 8(a) STARS II and III tasks drawing attention at DHS
- Emerging 8(a), SDVO, WOSB and HUBZone IT Modernization, Cybersec, and DevOps SMEs top list of SB Alliances formed amongst DHS, HHS, DHA, DOD and Treasury players
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $50M DHS FEMA Enterprise Program and Technical Support BPA
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $60M+ FEMA OCFO Financial Systems Modernization, Program Integration and Support Services BPA Opp
- 20 Top RFP/RFQ Targets in 2023 at DHS Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- 20 of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for (the rest of) DHS in 2023
- Dozens of newly formed WOSB JVs will impact the 2023 Federal competitive landscape from CMS and VA to DHS, IRS, and DOD
- OS AI Resource: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?