During Women’s History Month, we continue to spotlight some of the women-owned small businesses which stood out as the most viewed profiles on the OrangeSlices partner platform thus far in FY 2023. The women leading these businesses may not be making history exactly, but they are guiding teams that are winning, growing, and driving some of the key missions of Federal agencies, and are among those to watch as you consider potential vendors, partners, and employers, in the months and years ahead. Here we spotlight more than two dozen WOSB focused on the Food and Drug Administration.
Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $34M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- DAS Federal **
- InfiniSource Consulting Solutions (ICS)
- Aptive **
- Application Research Center (ARC)
- Williams Consulting
- Next Phase
- Aalis Management Consulting
- CWC Group
- CAITTA/AC Integrity Partners JV
- MPF Federal/MPF ZAI JV
- Trigent Solutions
- Calloway & Associates
- Ivyhill Technologies
- APV (A P Ventures)
- Cognito Systems (CSL)
- TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC)
- Biswas Information Technology Solutions Inc. (BITS)
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- FDA/SEC Small Business Partners target recently acquired Fed Health/Civ Data Science and IT services SB contracts
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $100M FDA Multiple-Award Integrated Services BPA Opp
- Day One Health IT Summit Brief: FDA’s $500M Multiple-Award Analytics BPA
- 20+ FDA focused 8(a) Small Businesses drawing attention in 2023
- 20 top RFP/RFQ Targets for the Food and Drug Administration in 2023
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $100M FDA ORA and CBER Integration Support BPA opportunity
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $20M FDA Regulatory Submissions System Development Support BPA
- Emerging 8(a), SDVO & WOSB IT Modernization and Cybersec SMEs top list of SB Alliances formed amongst CMS/HHS, USDA, DOD, DOJ and DHS players
- FY 2023 FDA Budget Summary Fact Sheet
- HHS Employee Directory
- Just Published: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Just Published: 30 HHS-Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making noise as we enter FY 2023
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- Most Viewed Federal Health Focused Opportunities during 2022
Are you signed up to receive weekly GovCon Peel product updates covering all things OS AI? Sign Up Here Today
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?