After releasing a sources sought notice in mid-February to evaluate, among other things, the ability for a small business to support the recompete of this 4-year Office of the Chief Readiness Support Officer’s (OCRSO) Consolidated Asset Portfolio and Sustainability Information System (CAPSIS) Support contract, the Department of Homeland Security recently shared that they plan to release the RFP in late April as unrestricted on GSA MAS.
The DHS CAPSIS Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence Solution is the Department’s authoritative source for real property data, including building locations, as well as mobile assets data, which also provides a geographic information system (GIS) interface that maps all Department real property assets. A focus for the next iteration of this contract is to provide information technology (IT), software development, and business functional support associated with the operations, maintenance, enhancement, maturation, and data population of CAPSIS and other systems and capabilities intertwined and integrated with this system. CAPSIS is an Oracle data warehouse that uses multiple visualization and analytical technologies available, including Tableau, ArcGIS, PowerBI, Oracle and Informatica.
The incumbent on the contract is Sevatec, who merged with Octo Consulting in 2020, only to see the newly merged Octo company and brand get acquired by IBM late last year. The legacy Sevatac team is a long-time partner to OCRSO, having supported the CAPSIS program since 2015.
- Pre-Solicitation/RFI: Consolidated Asset Portfolio and Sustainability Information System (CAPSIS) Support Services, Solicitation # 70RDAD23RFI000007
- DHS Forecast: OCSRO Consolidated Asset Portfolio and Sustainability Information System (CAPSIS), Forecast Record Number: F2023061750
- Contract Details and Spend to Date for the Incumbent Contract 70RDAD19FR0000078
- Sevatec Receives $20M Data and Business Intelligence Award from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), 2020
- Using Business Analytics to drive Affordable Readiness DHS’s maturation of Asset Management functions through the use of Business Intelligence, 09/2019
Sample of Key Potential Points of Contact (current AND past):
- Ronald Jean-Baptiste – Ronald.Jean-Baptiste@hq.dhs.gov
- Paul Barrett – email@example.com
- Amy Driver, Contracting Officer, DHS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Smith, Information Technology Program Manager for CAPSIS and DHS CUBE, DHS
- Caitlin Fitzpatrick, PMP, Project Manager and Agile Enthusiast, Octo
What are the odds of the incumbent company winning this contract as a Prime again?
The OS AI Bot calculates the odds the incumbent wins this contract back is 45%.
OS AI Note: This was last competed using GSA Alliant 2, drawing only two bids. GSA MAS provides for a much larger pool of bidders.
Looking for firms to partner with at DHS? Click Here
You can filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract vehicle, etc.
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support this effort, comment below and let others know you are interested.
Other Recent Related DHS Content from the past 30 days:
- WOSBs gearing up to compete on $200M+ DHS Digital Transformation Support BPA
- Update: DHS opts to stay the course on $23M National Risk Management Center (NRMC) Support competition
- OS AI Feature: 4 Emerging women led GovCon IT Companies are Ripe and Ready to Roll in 2023 across DOD, State, DHS, HHS/CMS and DHA
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: DHS HQ Office of the CIO seeking Communications Support capabilities
- SDVOSBs fighting to keep $50M+ DHS Coast Guard Program Management Support Task as set-aside action
- Small Businesses gearing up for DHS Enterprise Analytics Division support RFP
- FEMA plans to use OTA for Recovery Cloud Environment – Individual Recovery Information System (RCE-IRIS) requirement
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: Upcoming DHS USCG Office of Financial Systems modernization support opp
- Fresh Squeezed Daily Update: $20M+ DHS USSS Enterprise Financial Systems Support RFP
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $30M+ DHS Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) Support Opp
- DHS FEMA plans RFP to overhaul and modernize enterprise level data capabilities
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $60M+ DHS CBP Enterprise Network Architecture and Engineering Support Services contract recompete
- Small Business eyes $50M DHS PPBE Data Analysis, Model Development and VV&A support BPA
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $30M+ in DHS USCG ACMS and Technical Data Support RFPs
- Women-Owned Small Businesses eye planned release of $100 FEMA Information Security Support BPA
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $100M+ DHS Cyber Security Risk Management Support RFP
- Two Dozen Expiring 8(a) STARS II and III tasks drawing attention at DHS
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: Upcoming $100M DHS Operational Support Services RFP
- DHS/National Security, GSA and DOD focused Growth leaders eye recent acquisition as an opportunity
- Late Spring RFP planned for $500M multiple-award DHS CBP OIT EBMSS-2 BPA competition
- DHS FEMA OCTO plans to stand up new IT Systems and Pilots Enterprise Testing BPA
- 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone and SDVOSBs eye planned expansion of $1.5+ Billion DHS PACTS IDIQ
Read More Related Opportunities Here.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?