The number of small businesses reaching out to the incumbent (now a large business) will undoubtedly increase greatly now that the USCG Aviation Logistics Center has shared that the recompete of this 5-year Analytical Support contract is expected to be released this Fall and that it will be competed as a SB set-aside action.
With a stated estimated value that exceeds $50M, the focus for the next generation of this USCG Analytical and Logistics Support Services requirement, which includes support to the Business Operations Division (BOD), located at ALC and CG-4, will be to provide professional services in a range of disciplines, including, but not limited to logistics support, production planning, operations research and analytics, business process management and change management.
The predecessor contract, which was competed on GSA OASIS Pool 1 IDIQ, was awarded to Sev1Tech in 2019 with a focus on providing program management support services to “enhance ALC’s business processes and improve operational efficiency” and “provide comprehensive operational and functional requirements analysis, financial and logistics analysis, staffing support, and quality and environmental management system sustainment support.” Known and identified subcontractors on this contract include VectorCSP and BayFirst Solutions (recently acquired by Versar). The initial value of this contract was expected to be just shy of $19M, but the spend on this task, which is slated to expire in April of 2024, is currently more than $30M, with a significant uptick in spend taking place within the last 12 months. Spend Details Here.
The recompete of this contract is slated to be released as a small business set-aside action on GSA OASIS Pool 1 in September, with an award to be announced early next year. Of note is that VectorCSP maintains status as a Prime on this GWAC/Pool.
Key Points of Contact (Current or Past)
- Cynthia Madison, Aviation Logistics Center, U.S. Coast Guard – Cynthia.V.Madison@uscg.mil
- Tara LeBlanc, EVP DHS Mission Solutions, Sev1Tech
- Joseph Re, General Manager, Maritime Division, Sev1Tech
- Werner Winz, Program Manager for USCG ALC Business Operation Support Contract, Sev1Tech
- Damien Walz, Chief Executive Officer at VectorCSP
- Sev1Tech Wins $18.8M U.S. Coast Guard Contract to Transform Business Operations, April, 2019
- Contract Award and Send to Date: USCG ALC Business Operations Division (BOD) Support – 70Z03819FS0000004
- 16 FY24 DHS US Coast Guard Anticipated RFP/RFQs drawing early interest
- Coast Guard Requests Budget Cut for Fiscal 2024, Military.com
- U.S. Coast Guard Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2024 President’s Budget
- Update: DHS USCG Agile C5ISC Operational & Modernization Pipeline for Application Support Services (COMPASS) BPA – Multiple Award
- SDVOSBs fighting to keep $50M+ DHS Coast Guard Program Management Support Task as set-aside action
- Partners targeting these 20+ US Coast Guard focused Small Businesses in the 2nd half of FY 2023
- 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone and SDVOSBs eye planned expansion of $1.5+ Billion DHS PACTS IDIQ
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- The recently retired Assistant Commandant of the Coast Guard for C4IT (CG-6) Rear Admiral David Dermanelian, discusses the technology changes he’s seen over his 34 years in the guard.
- 15+ US Coast Guard focused 8(a) Small Businesses and/or 8(a) STARS III Primes drawing attention as we enter 2023
- OS AI Resource: Grading the Federal Agency Opportunity Forecasts for fiscal year (FY) 2023
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
- 10+ of the top RFP/RFQ Targets for DHS US Coast Guard in 2023
- $100M+ United States Coast Guard (USCG) C5ISC Risk Management Framework (RMF) Services IDIQ
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: $30M+ in DHS USCG ACMS and Technical Data Support RFPs
- Fresh Squeezed Daily: Upcoming DHS USCG Office of Financial Systems modernization support opp
- USCG Analytical Support Services, F2023062723
Looking for a firm to partner with at the US Coast Guard? Click Here You can filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract vehicle, etc.
US Coast Guard Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory since the beginning of 2023 and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the US Coast Guard.
- OneZero Solutions
- Alpha Omega Integration **
- Karthik Consulting
- ITC Federal **
- Integral Federal
- Goal-Oriented Human Performance Technologies (GoHPT)
- Solutions Through Innovative Technologies (STI-TEC)
- Chevo Consulting **
- Archimedes Global
- ARDX **
- Tygrove Technologies
- Advanced Concepts Enterprises (ACEs)
- Reed Integration
- Customer Value Partners (CVP)
- Miracle Systems / Federal Miracle Tech
- 22nd Century
- First Information Technology Services
- Capgemini Government Solutions
- Dynamo Technologies
- D&G Support Services **
- Total Systems Technologies Corporation (TSTC)
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?