Over the past 6 months, the OS AI team has received multiple inquiries from US Department of Agriculture focused companies inquiring and researching potential RFQ/RFPs that stand to be competed at USDA in 2023. Here we share 30 of the potential recompete opportunities that have drawn the most interest and/or inquiries across the agency, as well as some of the USDA-focused consulting firms that are being increasingly viewed as a top partner or competitor option (and/or potential employer).
The list includes several large contract opportunities, including contracts and IDIQ/BPAs covering everything from database management and administration to cloud technology, Salesforce, IT support, identification management, system development, modernization, and enhancement, financial management support and more.
OS AI Note – Dance Lightly. Do know that some of these potential requirements are already in process and others will NOT end up being recompeted in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), but this list, which includes several requirements that will not expire until 2024, can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions.
The expiring contracts and potential recompetes we have received the most inquiries and interest about include:
- $25M FNS Production Application and Operations and Database Management and Administration BPA
- Enterprise Application Services (EAS) Multiple-Award Cloud Technology Application Configuration, Support Services BPA
- $50+M Farmers.gov Salesforce Portal Development and Support Task – 12314420F0763
- $44M USDA OCIO DCHS IT Support Services – 12314418F0471
- APHIS VS Animal Disease Traceability Information System (ADTIS) Animal Identification Management System (AIMS) Support** – 12639522C0092
- NIFA Grants Modernization Services (New)
- $10M+ Point of Sale System (POSS) Development, Modernization, and Enhancement – 12760419F0292
- NIFA Web Content Development / 508 Accessibility support and training
- ARS Oracle Application Developer Services – 1232SA19F0231
- $10M+ FS Financial Management Systems Support – 12760420F0019
- $10M+ NIFA Reporting System (NRS) Development – 1232SA21F0039 / Related: NIFA Reporting System (NRS) Enhancement (New)
- SNAP National Accuracy Clearinghouse NAC Development Services – 47QPCA22F0003
- NIFAs Project CAFÉ support – 1232SA21F0191
- APHIS eFile DME – 12639520A0019
- $20M+ USDA RD Business Center technology support IDIQ – 12SAD121D0001
Part II of the List
- Program Equity Contract support** – 12314422C0099
- $10M+ Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) Program Support Services – 12314218F0206
- AMS HeMP; COOL System Agility; MyFGIS; and ATLAS System support (All New)
- Enterprise Geospatial Platform – Next Generation (New)
- ServiceNow Support / Digitization and Streamlining Project – 12314422F0813
- NIFA NASS Web Content Support – 1232SA20F0035
- MRP Cyber Security Support (New)
- $14M RD ReConnect System Enhancements support – 12SAD121F0012
- OES department-wide correspondence system development (New)
- GSD IT Support Services
- State SNAP eligibility system development technical assistance and training BPA – 12319818A0020
- Office of Customer Experience (OCX) Design Support Services
- RD Data Warehouse Information Technology Transformation (DWITT) DME BPA
- FNS SNAP multiple-award Data-Driven Process Improvement advancing data-driven decision-making BPA
- $49M Multiple Award ARS Financial Management Support Services BPA
- $49M Multiple Award ARS Human Resources Support Services BPA
- $25M Multiple Award SNAP data analytics and business process reengineering in the area of program integrity BPA
** 8(a) Sole Source
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support any of the items identified above, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Recently Published Related Items:
- USDA Forecast of Procurement Opportunities for FY 23
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized by USDA for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Contract Vehicles Reign King: Several notable off-the-radar IDIQs that changed hands in FY 2022
USDA Firms drawing the most attention
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory in recent months that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the US Department of Agriculture:
- Alpha Omega
- Chevo Consulting
- MetaPhase **
- RIVA Solutions **
- Dynamo Technologies
- Trillion Technology Solutions
- A P Ventures (APV)
- Blake Willson Group
- IT Concepts
- Pyramid Systems
- Tantus Tech
- Tarkik Solutions
- Spatial Front
- Sara Software Systems
- Evoke Consulting
- B&M Consulting Group
- Ventech Solutions
- Wyandotte Services
- Sohum Systems
- Sylver Rain Consulting
- NuvoLogic Consulting
- Weems Design Studio
- A Square Group
- Candor Solutions
- Grant Thornton
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates its own excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Please note that the research requestors for these items received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where these contracts will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?