Included below are 20 of the most viewed and most asked about potential RFQ and RFPs that stand to be competed at the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency in 2023.
This list includes multiple significant IDIQ/BPAs (100M+) and definitive contracts, as well as some smaller small business set-aside and 8(a) sole source recompetes and strategic contracts.
While some of these potential requirements will not end up being recompeted in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), this list can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions.
- $50M Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) Program and Project Management Support BPA (70FA2018A00000004)
- Microsoft (MS) SharePoint Collaboration space support services (70FA6018F00000046)
- $40M+ Information System Security Officer BPA (70FA3020A00000002)
- SSS STMP transition support, program management, and IT project management support (70FA4018F00000098)
- $17M NETC Facility Operations and Maintenance Support Services (70FA2018C00000011)
- $150M Management Administration (FEMA) Risk Management Directorate (RMD) and the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) IDIQ (70FA6018D00000005)
- $10M Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Cyber Assessment Support (70FA3021F00000276)
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) Support Services (70FA2021F00000017)
- $80M OCFO Internal Controls Program Integration and Support BPA (70FA4019A00000001)
- Risk Assessment Strategy Support (70FA3020F00000632)
- $100M+ Grants Management Modernization (FEMA GMM) SPARC BPA (70FA3018A00000006)
- $10M Change Management and Integration for FIMA/NFIP Transformation (70FA2018F00000144)
- NCP CID Technical Support Services (70FA5020F00000117)
- $20M+ OCCHCO Human Resources Daily Operation BPA (70FA4018A00000004)
- Grants Management and Technical Assistance Support (70FA2019F00000066)
- $9M Individual and Community Preparedness Division (ICPD) support (70FA2018F00000074)
- Mission Support Enterprise Analytics Support (EAS) (70FA5021F00000154)
- 30M+ Center for Domestic Preparedness Training Support Services (70FA2019C00000001)
And three, two very small, that were recently awarded, but are already drawing a lot of interest:
- OPPA support staff augmentation business process improvement, project management, & analytical support (70FA4022F00000376)
- Financial System Modernization Robotics Process Automation (RPA) support (70FA3022C00000002)*
- Mission Support Disaster Analytics (70FA3122F00000031)*
*Last awarded as an 8(a) Sole Source Contract
Please note that some of these tasks and contracts are set to expire in early 2024, but any competition and related capture efforts are likely to take place in 2023.
- ** Just Published: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- ** Just Published: 20 Federal National Security Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making big noise as we enter FY 2023
- FEMA Organizational Chart, July 9, 2022
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, Budget Overview, Fiscal Year 2023, Congressional Justification
Looking for an 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB to partner with at FEMA? Click Here and filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract Vehicle access, etc.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past 90 days and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of FEMA.
- Forward Edge AI
- IntelliPeak Solutions
- Ka’ala Systems Technology (KST)
- Chainbridge Technologies
- Karsun Solutions
- CGI Federal
- Global Miracle Solutions
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bana Solutions
- Karthik Consulting
- Savvee Consulting
- Trillion ERP Venture Tech
If your firm has capabilities that might support any of the efforts identified above, or if you are just interested in teaming at DHS FEMA in general, make sure to comment below and let others know who you are.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?