The OS AI team has seen a surge in firms inquiring and researching potential RFQ/RFPs that stand to be competed at the Department of Health and Human Service’s Food and Drug Administration in 2023. Included here are 20 contracts that are drawing a lot of interest from our customers, as well as some of the FDA-focused consulting firms that are being increasingly viewed as a top partner or competitor option (and/or potential employer).
The list includes many significant contracts, tasks and BPAs supporting everything from Regulatory Submissions and Financial Management Systems support to Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, IT Modernization, and Strategy support.
While some of these potential requirements will not end up being recompeted in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), this list can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions.
- $100M Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Integration BPA
- $40M Financial Management Systems (FMS) Support Services BPA – 75F40118A10047
- $20M Regulatory Submissions System Development Support BPA
- $19M CDERONE Intelligent Data Lake (iDL) – 75F40120F19003
- $75M Drug Quality and Security Services (DQSA) BPA
- $75M Biologics Effectiveness and Safety (BEST) Initiative: Data, Tools and Infrastructure for Surveillance of Biologics IDIQ – 75F40118D1002X
- $10M Business Process Improvement/Strategic Planning Services BPA – 75F40122A00009
- $100M FDA Multiple-Award Integrated Services BPA Opp
- $49M FDA Digital Service Center BPA – 75F40120A00042
- $12M FDA Emergency Operation Network Incident Management System (EON IMS) Support BPA – 75F40118A10045
- Business Process Improvement/Strategic Planning BPA – 75F40122A00008
- $20M Enterprise Document and Records Management Platform (EDRMP) – 75F40118D10011
And a number of recently awarded contracts, some quite small, that are already drawing a lot of interest:
- Scale Up MDE AI Pilot to Operational Tool* – 75F40122C00156
- CDRH OCEA Postmarket Safety Studies of Extant Data* – 75F40122C00159
- CDRH Natural Language Querying Module* – 75F40122C00157
- CDRH MDE AI Data Lake with Real-World Data* – 75F40122C00158
- Internet Surveillance, Publication Surveillance, and Tobacco Product Review Program* – 75F40122C00110
- Safety Intake Process FY22 – 75N98122F00001
- Foreign Inspection Planning and Scheduling System (FIPSS) Phase 3 – 75F40122F80425
- ORA regulatory partners IT lifecycle support and IT modernization – 75F40122F80413
*8(a) Sole Source
- Just Published: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Just Published: 3 New Joint Ventures to watch in FY2023, especially if you cover VA T4NG, IRS and/or CMS
- FY 2023 FDA Budget Summary Fact Sheet
Looking for an 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB to partner with at FDA? Click Here and filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract Vehicle access, etc.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring related direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of FDA.
- Trigent Solutions
- International Consulting Associates
- Precise Software
- Eagle Hill Consulting
- Spatial Front
- AC Integrity Partners
- Immersive Concepts
- Next Phase Solutions and Services
- REI Systems
- Publicis Sapient
- DAS Federal
- Dfuse Technologies
- Williams Consulting
- Centennial Technologies
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where this contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?