The holidays may be upon us, but we at OrangeSlices have noticed a somewhat surprising increase in companies doing their homework early this year as they gear up to get a quick start in 2023, with most of the socio-economic category-oriented searches centered around 8(a) certified small businesses.
Included here we highlight 20 Department of Homeland Security US Citizenship and Immigration Services focused companies which stood out as the most viewed profiles on our partner platform thus far in FY 2023.
*Please note that for the purposes of this report, we are *defining small business as a company that self-identifies in SAM as a small business under $30M, calculated using a multi-year average revenue calculation. If we misrepresented your company and/or missed your company and you expected to be here, please contact us below. We aim to get it right 100% of the time.
- Anika Systems
- Cyber Security Innovations
- MetaPhase Consulting **
- Pioneer Corporate Service
- Simple Technology Solutions
- iTech AG **
- INA Solutions
- Clear Global Solutions (CGS)
- Fearless **
- InfiniSource Consulting Solutions (ICS)
- Advent SVCS
- ManCom/MK2 JV
- Koniag Brillient JV
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates its own excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Care to share your thoughts on why? Comment Below.
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- 20+ Federal DHS Focused Companies drawing a lot of attention this Summer
- 20 Federal National Security Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making big noise as we enter FY 2023
- Fed Civilian and Health agencies such as DHS, HHS, DHA and VA leverage easy button when procuring RPA and AI services and solutions
- New SB Alliances formed for some leading FedCiv, FedHealth and National Security GovCon companies
- 10 Top RFP/RFQ Targets in 2023 at DHS USCIS
- EPIC Surge in DHS ServiceNow and UiPath Partners being sought
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here. dhs
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?