Over the past 6 months, the OS AI team has received multiple inquiries from Department of Labor focused companies inquiring and researching potential RFQ/RFPs that stand to be competed at DOL in 2023. Included here we share 16 of the potential recompete opportunities that are drawing the most interest and/or inquiries across Labor, as well as some of the DOL-focused consulting firms that are being increasingly viewed as a top partner or competitor option (and/or potential employer).
The list includes several large contract opportunities, to include contracts and IDIQ/BPAs covering everything from ServiceNow and Appian support services, to application, web content management, IT and Systems Modernization, and operational, administrative management, and technical support.
OS AI Note – Dance Lightly. Do know that some of these potential requirements will NOT end up being recompeted in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), but this list, which includes several requirements that will not expire until 2024, can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions.
The expiring contracts and potential recompetes we have received the most inquiries and interest about include:
- $50M+ OWCP DEEOIC Resource Centers Nationwide operational, administrative management, and technical support – 1605DC18C0025
- $40M+ MSHA IT Support Services – 1645DC19F00001
- MSHA Modernization Improvements Support** – 1605TA22F00113
- ServiceNow Professional Services Support – 1605TA21F00086
- $20M Web Support Services IDIQ – 1605DC18D0007
- $20M+ ETA National Agriculture Worker Survey and data research products support – 1630DC19F00019
- $30M+ Strategic Communications and Marketing Support – 630DC20F00008
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs Compliance Management System Support** – 1605TA22F00106
- MCAS Modernization Support ** – 1605TA22F00117
- ETA Multiple Award Technical Assistance & Education/Outreach Services BPA
- HR and Professional Support Services BPA – 1604DC18A0002
- $17M EBSA Technical Application Support Services – 1605DC18F00391
- $20M+ Data Integrity Analysis, Risk Management and Program Evaluation (DRE) Support – 1630DC18F00034
- Standards and Guidance Development and Technical Support BPA – 1605DC19A0010
- $135M Multiple-Award Appian Cloud-based Case Management Platform (CMP) Support BPA
- Chief Evaluation Office (CEO) Multiple Award Research & Evaluation Initiatives BPA
**STARS III Task Award
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support any of the items identified above, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Recently Published Related Items:
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized by DOL for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Contract Vehicles Reign King: Several notable off-the-radar IDIQs that changed hands in FY 2022
DOL Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory in recent months and that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the US Department of Labor.
- InfiniSource Consulting Solutions (ICS)
- RIVA Solutions **
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- ASRC Federal
- Cyber Alliance
- Nava **
- Technical Assent
- Systems Integration & Development
- Persistent Technology
- Eastern Research Group (ERG)
- Associated Veterans – Quality Solutions (AV)
- Astor & Sanders Corporation (Astor)
- Urban Institute
- Buchanan & Edwards
- Horizon Industries
- A P Ventures ( APV)
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates its own excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Please note that the research requestors for these items received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where these contracts will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?