Included below are 15 of the most viewed and most asked about potential RFQ and RFPs that stand to be competed at the Department of State in 2023.
This list includes multiple significant IDIQ/BPAs and definitive contracts (50M+), as well as some smaller strategic contracts in areas ranging from ServiceNow Platform Development and Information Systems Security Support to IT automation, IT Support Services, Research/Evaluation and Program Management Support.
While some of these potential requirements will not end up being recompeted in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), this list can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions.
- $30M+ Internal Security Forces (ISF) IT automation project – 19AQMM18C0131
- $50M+ Consular Affairs (CA) Information Systems Security Support (ISSS) – 19AQMM18F3536
- $100M+ CA/CST Service Transition Support (STS) contract
- BoA Records Management Services Support – 19AQMM18F2128
- $125M Enterprise Organizational Messaging Support Services (EOMS) – 19AQMM18F3367
- Bureau of Consular Affairs Administrative Management System (AMS)
- $23M Research Innovation Systems Engineering (RISE) Modernization contract
- $35M+ BoA ServiceNow Platform Development and Operations and Support – 19AQMM18F4804
- $10M+ CA/CST Communication Support Services – 19AQMM18F2900
- $75M+ IRM Data Center and Systems Integration support – 19AQMM19F0739
- $12M+ OMIS IT Support Services – 19FS1A18F0024
- $65M+ Service Strategy Office (SSO) Program management support – 19AQMM18F1908
- $30M+ Research and Evaluation Services BPA – 19AQMM19A0019
- $12M+ Bureau of International Information Programs Editorial Support BPA – 19AQMM18A0256
- Bureau of Global Talent Management PMO and Program Support Services – 19AQMM22F1714
Please note that some of these tasks and contracts are set to expire in early 2024, but any competition and related capture efforts are likely to take place in 2023.
- Just Published: New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Just Published: 20 Federal National Security Focused Woman-Owned Small Businesses making big noise as we enter FY 2023
- Just Published: 3 New Joint Ventures to watch in FY2023, especially if you cover VA T4NG, IRS and/or CMS
Looking for an 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone or SDVOSB to partner with at the State Department? Click Here and filter the list by several key indicators, to include socio-economic status, NAICS, Contract Vehicle access, etc.
Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory over the past week and that bring related direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the State Department.
- Definitive Logic
- Alpha Omega Integration
- Buchanan & Edwards
- The Ventura Group (Ventura)
- Advanced Tactical Support Group (ATSG)
- PBG Consulting (PBG)
- Technical and Management Resources (TMR)
- Kalani Consulting
- JASINT Consulting and Technologies
- Censeo Consulting Group
- Gray Matters Technology Services
- Soft Tech Consulting
- CGI Federal
- United Solutions
- Dynamo Technologies
- The Prospective Group (TPG)
- MetaPhase Consulting
- Totally Joined for Achieving Collaborative Techniques (TJFACT)
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Please note that the research requestor for this item received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where these contract will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?