Over the past 6 months, the OS AI team has received numerous inquiries from Social Security Administration focused companies inquiring and researching potential RFQ/RFPs that stand to be competed at SSA in 2023. Included here we share 10 of the potential new recompete opportunities that are drawing the most interest and/or inquiries across SSA, as well as some of the agency-focused consulting firms that are being increasingly viewed as a top partner or competitor option (and/or potential employer).
The list includes several known and yet to be defined opportunities, to include contracts and IDIQ/BPAs covering everything from Digital Modernization and Data Collection and Analytics, to Advisory and Assistance; and IV&V support.
The vast majority of the research requests (nearly 2/3) have been partnership and teaming identification requests related to projected ‘Digital Modernization’ requirements in areas such as Citizen Experience/Services; portal/mobile applications and AI/ML/RPA. Some of the other new and **potential recompetes we have received the most inquiries and interest about since the Summer include:
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management Support Data Collection and Analytics Task – 28321320FA0010352
- $25M+ National Scanning Services BPA – 28321320A00040016
- $63M SSA Multiple-Award Specialized Advisory and Assistance Services BPA
- SSA Multiple Award Social Science, Medical, and Vocational topics Research Support BPA
- LMS helpdesk, workforce planning and data analytics support (New)
- PABSS training and technical assistance contract (New)
- $20M+ Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act FMFIA and Chief Financial Officers CFO Review BPA
- Protection and Advocacy for Beneficiaries of Social Security program Grantee Technical Assistance and Training services – 28321323RI0000005
- $20M+ SSA Hyperscience Dedoop solutions and services BPA – 28321318D00060012
- SSOARS Operational Support Services – Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) – 28321318FDX030264
**OS AI Note – Dance Lightly. Do know that some of these potential requirements will NOT end up being recompeted in 2023 for any number of reasons (e.g., contract consolidation, extension, cancellation, etc), but this list, which includes several requirements that will not expire until 2024, can serve as a great foundation as you build out your pipeline and start to have teaming discussions.
If you are a small business with capabilities and socio-economic status that might support any of the items identified above, comment below and we will add you to the list.
Recently Published Related Items:
- Meet the Federal IT and Consulting firms recognized by USDA for their commitment to Veteran hiring and retention
- New Small Business Alliances formed for some leading GovCon companies in FY 2022
- Contract Vehicles Reign King: Several notable off-the-radar IDIQs that changed hands in FY 2022
- SSA FY23 Contract Forecast
- Fed Civilian and Health agencies such as DHS, SSA, HHS, DHA and VA leverage easy button when procuring RPA and AI services and solutions
SSA Firms drawing the most attention:
Included below is a list of the large and small companies we have noted as drawing the most views by Government and industry leaders on the OrangeSlices AI consultant directory in recent months that bring direct past performance and/or related relationships in support of the Social Security Administration.
- JJR Solutions
- Creoal Consulting
- IT Concepts
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Swingtech Consulting
- GDIT **
- Alamo City Engineering Services (ACES)
- Abt Associates
** An Elev8 GovCon Honoree, noted for a corporate culture that demonstrates its own excellence, making the company a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
We cannot and will not speculate here as to the reasons for the increased interest, but whether it is a company evaluating them as a potential partner; a federal acquisition leader doing their due diligence; or a consultant weighing their next job move, this group of companies has been receiving increased interest.
Please note that the research requestors for these items received a Premium OS AI Opp Segment report including 1) known details about how/if/when/where these contracts will be competed; 2) a list of the top companies that are in position to win today (as well as those who have been making key investments and moves of late to position for a win); and 3) a detailed list of the top potential opportunity influencers any potential bidder will want to get to know.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government. Learn more about how you can engage with OS AI here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?